HTP TURBO KIT COMING SOON.....

Yessssss!!!!! Thanks for posting this!!! I’m not on social media and wouldn’t have seen it otherwise.

Wow they have switched to a single throttle body and ditched the stock Mikuni setup!! Interesting and I’ll definitely consider this kit as an option. If it’s V-Band I’m in.

I want to see what they are doing with the secondary injectors and if they removed the stock throttle bodies then what’s in its place? Obviously they have it all figured out and I just can’t wait to see everything.

That’s why in another thread I said that plenum won’t work on a Gen 3 but they are at the top of the food chain as a fabrication shop to me.

This makes me happy and made my day. Thanks again for posting @Ked0607 :beerchug:

Oh damn. Very interested to see what they are allowing on the stock internals before they recommend building.
Definitely. How long do crank and rod bearings last in a turbo setup anyway?

I’m thinking of doing the basic engine mods to start (cylinder base spacer, gasket, and head studs) and install them myself.

Then after riding that for a year have a shop rebuild it with new crank and rod bearings to see how they are holding up. At that time they can do pistons/rods with anything else they recommend based on where I’m at in my journey.

This seriously made my day. I’m beyond excited now!! :banana:

I heard from a lil bird that they’re working on a 500hp gen 3 lol
yea theres been a few other photos floating of this new single throttle body intake plenum since I posted this. Just extremely curious of the streetability for those who dont race.....

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing that. I may have to join FB to be more connected I guess.

It appears to just be a plenum vs a water/air intercooler which would be a negative to me but the single throttle body is a big bonus for me. Not sure what I'll do but I emailed them. RCC is trying to make his ultra plenum work which is water cooled to keep intake air temps lower.

@Ked0607 When you say street-ability, what specifically are you referring to? Everyone has the things they have as a priority so I'm just curious what are your thoughts and HP goals for your bike. :)

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing that. I may have to join FB to be more connected I guess.

It appears to just be a plenum vs a water/air intercooler which would be a negative to me but the single throttle body is a big bonus for me. Not sure what I'll do but I emailed them. RCC is trying to make his ultra plenum work which is water cooled to keep intake air temps lower.

@Ked0607 When you say street-ability, what specifically are you referring to? Everyone has the things they have as a priority so I'm just curious what are your thoughts and HP goals for your bike. :)

Hey man, I could care less about social media and Fake Book too...but I actually joined earlier this year just so I could message my daughter.
I never post either, I really don't care about it that much.
I was really suprised however just how much I like FB.
I don't follow individuals, or care about any drama...but, there are Alot of groups and businesses that post really cool info like this regularly.
Whatever things you read or select become your feed, and you can turn off what you dislike.
I figure my info can be stolen anywhere too, so I'm not concerned there either.
The org also has a FB page as well.
It's worth checking out.

I have no clue what it will be like. For 90% of us we are street riders. Not roll race or track racers.

yea theres been a few other photos floating of this new single throttle body intake plenum since I posted this. Just extremely curious of the streetability for those who dont race.....
What makes u think you need 500hp for the street?? Even 280 busas might touch their peak power curve like 5x a year

That HTP throttle body looks like an excellent piece of engineering, and has potential. Dump the four throttles, plug it in, and dial it in.

What makes u think you need 500hp for the street?? Even 280 busas might touch their peak power curve like 5x a year
What makes you think I don’t need 500 hp on the street? :super: A bike on pump gas won’t make 500 hp anyway. What they advertise the capability is and the airflow it will actually move when tuned for Street riding; are two different things.

...that depends who's riding it :D
Hahaha exactly!!!!

Also thanks for your thoughts on Facebook. There are two groups I may join for. Fueltech Motorcycle Tech which is free and EFI University private group which is part of a monthly subscription. I’m more interested in their zoom meetings and staying connected to the research they are doing but the group is part of how they stay connected.

Evan from EJR and BoostedCatfish have been talking about this bike for a few weeks on their podcast now. CM is going to take it to Miami for the meet.
Well… it’s not quite ready yet and there’s only a week.. possibly 2… to go before “Flexico” races go down. I’m eager to see this bike completed and on the street tho! I remember a lot of talk back when the Gen3s first came out about how it was built for boost… not sure that’s 100% correct but I’m sure HTP would know more now that they’ve got their hands in the mix and from this should come great progress. It will be expensive I’m sure but I turn 50 this month and in need of a mid life crisis spending spree!!!! Bring on the turbo kits and everything else they’ve learned.

Well… it’s not quite ready yet and there’s only a week.. possibly 2… to go before “Flexico” races go down. I’m eager to see this bike completed and on the street tho! I remember a lot of talk back when the Gen3s first came out about how it was built for boost… not sure that’s 100% correct but I’m sure HTP would know more now that they’ve got their hands in the mix and from this should come great progress. It will be expensive I’m sure but I turn 50 this month and in need of a mid life crisis spending spree!!!! Bring on the turbo kits and everything else they’ve learned.
Yeah I think Miami is mostly a debut/shakedown for it. CM and Evan have talked a lot about it and are apparently pretty confident it will be rideable. I sure hope they have a better swingarm sitting in a box for it

Back