I am heading to the sand.

Be safe. Much respect to you and everyone doing their duty!

Paul......I'm gonna miss ya buddy! You will be in mine and Laura's prayers everynight bud! For those who have never met Paul, he's one of the greatest people you'd ever want to meet! I'm very honored to know ya. You be DAMN careful.

and if this don't make ya'll proud to be an american...nothin' will!!! God bless our military and my good friend Paul!!!

Whites1.jpg

Paul, I really wanted to meet you at the Busa Bash, but duty calls and you know you're needed...
sad.gif

Thank you for all that you do!!!

I sure do hope you'll have access to us while you're gone...at least email? Please say you'll have that...if not, then you'll be sharing an address so I can ship you pictures of emus and fuzzy bunnies...
tounge.gif

and if this don't make ya'll proud to be an american...nothin' will!!!  God bless our military and my good friend Paul!!!
Where do you keep digging that picture out from. Geeezzz.

Va, yup, I will be in touch for sure. I was planning of going to Busa Bash. Maybe next year.

Be Safe Lazer , keep that head down and keep it Locked an Loaded !!
wink.gif

While south Kuwait probably isn't a paradise, there are worse places to be.

Good luck. Be safe. Come home in one piece! That's an order.

Thanks all for the support and thanks to all of you who have served or are serving. Special thanks today to BigBSBusa who has spent hours answering my stupid questions about the camp.

Also, to VaBusa who has spent hours sending me e-mails of support and promising to send suger cookies.

Back