I blew it up!!!

never cry wolf!
all_coholic.gif

I hope you knocked on some wood... karma could come back and get ya for that one.

(warbrown @ Feb. 13 2007,10:59) I hope you knocked on some wood...  karma could come back and get ya for that one.
crazy.gif
good point... That would suck, I get everything pieced back together, then BOOM! EXPENSIVE build as opposed to a cheap, near free build...

(Pipefighter248 @ Feb. 13 2007,12:20)
argue.gif
I was wondering when you'd post up in here.
biggrin.gif
If mine is blown up, your's is 'blowed" up... Mine will be blowed up soon though.

mna just wait till you see my budget build i am trying something like the ultimate street strip racer oh wait i already did that for less than 650 and with my tall fat arse i hit 10.01 with stock tire pressures

ok so when do i get my exhaust hurry up hahahah

oh yeah cant wait till i get my fan

(mrninja9 @ Feb. 13 2007,13:12) mna  just wait till you see my budget build i am trying something like the ultimate street strip racer  oh wait i already did that for less than 650  and with my tall fat arse  i hit 10.01 with stock tire pressures    

ok so when do i get my exhaust  hurry  up  hahahah

oh  yeah  cant wait till i get my fan
It will be soon enough. Not workin on it today, but it should be shipped by this weekend.

LOL, nah it originally started out as undercut trans because of second gear. Next thing I know it turned into:

JE Pistons dropins suppose tobe 13to1
Rods
Headwork
Cams
Valvesprings
Undercut trans
HMF highmount carbons

Back