I feel abused,

AUTOZONE!!!!!

3.99 FOR A 10 OR 15 PACK

look in the EASY FIX section. thay fit nissan cars 98 and newer. big plastic box with a lot of rivits.

I bought a box not long again and now I dont feel so bad when I loose one. I have a bunch to fall back on.

If you dont have a autozone near you, let me know, Ill be more than happy to go pick some up for ya.
Is there a part number on that box by chance?
+1

Bump for the rivet part number!
[off topic]
Heya Juggler, you still selling the mirror extenders? I just sent you a PM asking about them, thanks.
regards, Hans
[/off topic}

bump.gif
for the part# on the box

I went to Autozone, and while I saw a box for '98 Nissan and higher, it didn't look like they would work.

<BUMP> <BUMP>

I`d call RonAyers and give them a shid about it.. Their order page clearly stated 5pk... so I want 5, not 1...
I`d feel violated , no kidding about it...

I need a few of them myself...and like you I found out that the dlr charges the MOON for 'em.

I checked Shucks auto parts..they had some sizes, just not what I needed. I'd be willing to bet Lowes would have them.

If it makes you feel any better, I think I was quoted 3.59 each at my dlr.
Highway robbery!

AUTOZONE!!!!!

3.99 FOR A 10 OR 15 PACK

look in the EASY FIX section. thay fit nissan cars 98 and newer. big plastic box with a lot of rivits.

I bought a box not long again and now I dont feel so bad when I loose one. I have a bunch to fall back on.

If you dont have a autozone near you, let me know, Ill be more than happy to go pick some up for ya.
Hey, thanks for the heads up.....AutoZone here I come!

Typical, if the rivets were for a scooter they would cost .30 but cause they go to a Busa they jack the price up. Total ripoff.

Back