I got it back together

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
I got all the parts back from all over the place. Thanks to all that I got parts from. Thanks to Tom at Veltune alot of the parts look alot better now.Custom Works did the chrome and powder coating.There chrome work is top notch and most of the powder coat was good too. 16/42 gear man that pulls hard. Cant wait for the strip to see what the numbers are.

4_11_038.jpg

I got a bunch more pictures to post. Can somebody tell me how post a bunch of them all on the same post?

4_11_018.jpg

That is tooooooo sweet. I love the red/chrome mixture with the rims. Sets them apart from all the rest. Nice looking babe!!

I love the red accents! Really brings something new to the table...Busa looks great!
smile.gif

I think you have to upload your pics in the "upload center" to post more than one in a single post...I've never done it though...too much for me to learn!
wink.gif

Bike looks really nice. The rear mud flap still needs a little work, but other than that really nice.....

Daaaaaamn! That bike is hella cool. Clear turn signals on the front would be the shiznit...

Brian

Very nice color combination.. me likes a lot!!
Excellent job there, hooken!!
smile.gif

Put all of your pics in the gallery then link to that...

cap

Hooken...The bike looks great...But your not gonna live to enjoy it if you don't BREATHE!!!
biggrin.gif
evil.gif

Your right that truck size mud flap has to go. I got one of Motorheads under tails I just gota get turn signals figured out.
I got clear lens for the front I dont think I like the all clear ones and people say the Clear Alternative ones dont fit right.
BREATHE?? I will work on getting the rest of the pictures up here later

Back