I got it back together

heheh....nice lookin bike, Hooken. Now how's about gettin some pics of you cruisin on that bad boy.....

heheh...what a shameless push for more pics...
blush.gif

hooken when we gonna ride???

there is a local ride on april 23rd. be at webers cycle center at 6:45pm, leaving at 7pm to ride....

they say they are just going on a short 75mi or so ride and maybe grab some food. I'll be there if its not raining... I'd love to see yer bike sometime in person. CF raceway opens this weekend for test n tunes. I've been trying to find out whats needed to run at the track.

sweeeet looking bike btw. Reminds me of my uncles old zx6 back about 10 yrs ago
biggrin.gif

oh yeah how do you like the tobin seats?? I"ve been seriously thinking them over..... how long was the turn around?

Rims are awesome. I was thinking of kinda the same thing on mine if I decide to get them done. Very sharp bike.

Hey Fstbusa I am going to Deals Gap on the 22 of April. If its not raining this week end I will probably go out to CF Raceway on Sunday. They let me run last year with JR Ballistic jacket gloves and helmet I think I only had tennis shoes on. So they will let you run if you have at least that. Leather would be better and boots would be a good thing. I think turn around on the seat was 3 or 4 weeks.

Hey Fstbusa I am going to Deals Gap on the 22 of April. If its not raining this week end I will probably go out to CF Raceway on Sunday. They let me run last year with JR Ballistic jacket gloves and helmet I think I only had tennis shoes on. So they will let you run if you have at least that. Leather would be better and boots would be a good thing. I think turn around on the seat was 3 or 4 weeks.
yeah I have a leather jacket.... I was thinking I needed to get leather pants and a tether kill??

hmm maybe I don't need them at all...

I was there on a test and tune night and I didnt need the kill switch. Maybe on a race day they would make you have it. Its test and tune both days this weekend I think.

Very nice job,Love the wheels and rotors. I like the overal package...NICE!
beerchug.gif

That's a sweet machine!!!! Makes me want to have a black one!!! Do you like your seats on long rides?

Back