Icons new hayabusa helmet...

HEY GUYS I GOT MINE FROM UPS ON FRI OF LAST WEEK AND WANTED EVERY TO KNOW IT CAME BROKEN AND THE PEOPLE I BOUGHT IT FROM WONT EXCHANGE OR DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT RIGHT SO BEWARE OF riders direct ON EBAY JUST DIDNT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GET SCREWED ..........

i like but not for the price ill stick with what i got.... dont fix something thats not broke..... now if it was like 10.99 well maybe id get one

Just my luck, I just picked up a HJC AC-12 Carbon Ben Spies replica. But for $199.00 from Competition Accesories, it was a steal!!!:cheerleader:

HEY GUYS I GOT MINE FROM UPS ON FRI OF LAST WEEK AND WANTED EVERY TO KNOW IT CAME BROKEN AND THE PEOPLE I BOUGHT IT FROM WONT EXCHANGE OR DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT RIGHT SO BEWARE OF riders direct ON EBAY JUST DIDNT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GET SCREWED ..........

I'd go right to ICON and hopefully you paid with paypal becaue there are actions you can take there against the seller.

wow i hope you can get something done about it, thats bullcrap!!!

The helmet is really nice... but have you seen the hayabusa vest they got out? That is also very nice. I plan on picking picking one of those up to go along with my half helmet for bike nights.

That is one sweet Hayabusa!!!
Love the colors...

Thanks man. I went with OEM scheme but is a custom paint job. No vinyl, all paint. Only vinyl is the actual hayabusa symbol, but that is about to be swapped to a gen 2 symbol but same blue color. Youd have to see the paint in person to appreciate it and see how custom and well done it was. $2600. The new Hayabusa helmet I ordered will compliment it well. lol

Back