im buying tires AGAIN!

I need a new rear again as well. Got 4000 on my 14 with alot of slab riding and the wear bars are showing now. The tire is still fairly good on the edges. I was thinking I would mix a Avon sport touring tire next with my front 14. Sorry about all the blow outs, that sucks. Seems like I am always look'in for nails and stuff cause tires are money and then there's the down time and all.

Replaced the stock Battlax hoops on Train at around 1800 miles. Had to get new tires for the 10R at around 1600 miles. Hopefully the 636 won't use 'em up quite as fast. Tires are cheap entertainment though compared to what I pay for Directv per year.
biggrin.gif

Mine has 1800 mi on the clock and the rear seems to be doing just fine..some noticable wear, but not too bad. I tend to ride fairly hard, wheelie at least once everytime I ride, love the accel, so I twist alot...

I don't do much slab riding tho...and it seems to be wearing fairly even....

Could partly be the road material in your area...some asphalt is much more abrasive than others.....

I got 14K and change out of the OEMs and replaced them with the M1 and I am at 21253 and NEEDING a new rear.  

and the dayum stealership quoted me $269+$37 mounted...

(anybody know where I can get it cheaper).....
rock.gif
Dood, go ride your bike ...I bet your valves are carboned up to hell.

I got 3500 out of my stock that was well into the wear bars...I was to them @ 3000 or so.

I drive the piss out of my Busa...no burn outs though.

I have 3800 on stock 56. hit wear bar around 2800 or so. havent replaced yet, but will soon. I take off quick sometimes but no wheelies or burn outs. 85% of time I do have one of my daughters with me. I am trying to deciede what tire to go with. Any suggestions?

ive just had yet another rear blow out on my way home from work
sad.gif
that will be 3 in a month!This one turned out to be a pot rivet.WHERE AM I GOING WRONG, i work in central london and there seems to be so much debre on the roads.Man im so not happy-1week old diablo corsa,just scrubbed in ,now useless:(
Sorry , just had to vent
don't blame ya... nothing worst than wasting good rubber

I've got 2100 miles and am in need of a rear as well. I think my next tire will last much longer. I did wheelies for a month straight every time on got on the bike. You guys know how it is, first bike, the feeling of all that acceleration. Very addicting.

Back