Info about warranty? Leaking oil????

I hope the PM I responded back to you had what you were looking for

To give you all an update on this, Simone is fixed and back on da road! She was initially "fixed" two weeks ago, but when i got her home I saw that the cover was still leaking. So I took her back and the dealership called Suzuki to to order new covers and gaskets because they thought that the cover could be warped. Well, Suzuki responded by saying that it was a bad valve cover gasket and that they had built my bike with a bad one as well as sent a bad one for the warranty repair and my bike wasn't the only one affected. So Suzuki sent the dealership a good gasket and she was fixed and I was on my way. Beautiful to know that a warranty actually works(oh and by the way I caught this just in time, the warranty expired the end of last month)!! My dealership was cool (Charleston Powersports) and very helpful and sympathetic (I called almost everyday she was gone, lol). Just wanted to post the outcome since Suzuki said I wasn't the only one, just in case someone on the .Org had these same issues. Be safe Fam!!

Good deal. My dealership has always been helpful to me too. Of course they get paid for doing warranty work, but it's nice not to be put through heck.

Good deal. My dealership has always been helpful to me too. Of course they get paid for doing warranty work, but it's nice not to be put through heck.

The dealership does get paid, but most times, it's a lot less than the actual work requires.

Good to hear you got it all straightened out :thumbsup:

Back