Is it a good ride?

I'm a whooping 5'10" 155lbs. and the Busa hauls me around just fine.
thumb_up.gif

I'm 6'2 and 327 lbs. I have no problems on the 08 busa. I had an 05 Busa also (wrecked) and didn't have any problems on it. When I ride, I'm putting an average of 200 to 300 miles a ride, with ease.

This is a classic... This is how I feel most of the time.
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
 It Looks like his Azz is part of the Bike!  
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Hey I think I know that guy... does he ride in L.A., and recently lost the weight??

Btw: 6'3" 290lbs - The Busa is the Perfect "available" Fit - since they stopped making the Blackbird

post_77_20755_biggun.jpg

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I am 6'1 about 260 and my 08is way comfier than my old gixxer 600 and as a bigger guy I think I look better on it. I had several people tell me that I looked to big for the 600. Not that it lacked in power, cause that 600 would move! However, I do get alittle uncomfortable on long rides, so you other big guys, do the buell peg mod, the heli-bars and the corbin or gel seats REALLY make a difference? I mean, is the difference worth the cost?

Im 6'3" and 285lbs. I got rid of my R1 that i only had for 3 weeks because i sat on my 08 Busa for the first time. No complaints at all...makes the R1 feel like a scooter.

I am 6'4 300 have put about 800 miles on mine in the last week. THe seat leaves a little to be desired but everything else is great

Some say the K8 is a long reach to the bars but being tall that should be a good thing. The pegs are a little higher on the Gen 2 so the Buell peg mod would be ideal for you.

6'6 250 and I wouldnt own any other bike. Most Busa owners are over 6' tall because it is known not just for the beast that it is, but the comfortable factor.

I will never own any other bike!
bowdown.gif
HAYABUSA
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

6'5 300lbs. and comfy as all get out on the 08, I LOVE IT ! Iv only got 160 miles on her so far ,,,but i did crack it open once just to see what she had, seems to be alittle front end light in 1st & 2 gear.

100_0684.JPG

I rode Jokers k8 with helibars. Was great. I am 5'9 220 lbs... Much more comfy than my 06

im 6'0 280 and i have mixed feelings about my 2008, i really do like it but...... i feel it has a longish reach to the handle bars, cramps my legs on long rides which is most rides for me, and the gear box sucks. most of the time (not all the time) it wont go into 1st gear from neutral, and just like my 2000 and 2003 busa's my 2008 usually doesnt like to go into 6th gear, oh yeah changing the oil filter isnt that much fun either.

tourbus, when you have the 1st grear issue, just let out the clutch completely and press it in again. It should let you go right into first. I have the same issue, but if I do that it usually fixes the problem for the moment. Supposedly it is normal for that to happen. As far as going into 6th, I never have any issues.

Back