Its Ride To Work Day!

Its Ride To Work Day! - did you saddle up?

• You bet!

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excuse below..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I'd do a little non-scientific sampling of board members. As many of you know today is Ride to work day! Ponder no more, Yes, I rode to work today (on the Busa)....

Too Skeered of my thinly treaded rear in combination with the crazy amounts of rain we have been having, mixed in with a good dose of the worst drivers in the country... You have never seen so many jackasses all concentrated into one town... It's sad...

So yeah, I'll take a beating here on the board over the potential alternatives... I am a little frustrated cause it's been pouring rain for about two weeks now today it looks OK... Ah well... Lilah is safe at home...

Gonna rain today......that's Ohio for ya!

Hey Rev! I'll trade ya my rain for your rain.....want to....huh?..huh? Just left Florida Monday....I wanna go back! mad.gif

Gonna rain today......that's Ohio for ya!

Hey Rev! I'll trade ya my rain for your rain.....want to....huh?..huh? Just left Florida Monday....I wanna go back! mad.gif
I dunno man, as much as I hate Florida (Dangly Wang of the Nation). I spent 4 years in middle America and wasn't to happy... If you were in Colorado... That would be another story.... Man, I gotta get home...

Sorry to hear about all that rain.... We just got past that last month. 20-21 days of rain! A new record, may we never break that again. As for the Jackasses, well enough said about that.

Hubby and I agreed we'd do it rain or shine...hopefully it will stay sunny...if not, we'll be peeling clothes off when we get home and it WON'T be fun! laugh.gif

My baby's parked outside as I type...nice ride in! smile.gif

As I commented on a local bike board, the ONE fuggin' day I'm off from work on a "ride" day, the ride is to fuggin' WORK! I can't win for losin'!!!!! mad.gif

Couldn't ride to work anyway, though. They like for me to show up in my provided transportation. wink.gif

Riding to Starbucks for an iced Mocha is like my work so I count riding to work today. biggrin.gif

i live a half mile from work.. not worth the effort of getting it out and such..

plus we have our little car washing guys all over the place that hafta ask the same fiddy questions everytime I bring her to work.

Question,
Not riding to work, but I am riding...does that count...
since I didn't work yesterday and I won't work tomorrow
(3-day work weeks are a wonderful thing!) I was thinking
about riding pass work...would that count? Nice sunny day
in the area...I'll do about 150 miles before I bed her down
for the night...
Everyone take care and ride safe!!!

work in manhattan
won't leave my baby alone in the city a whole

when i drive it in the city i make sure if i go somewhere
i always have a visual or within reach of my scorpio alarm

but i rode it last night for a field visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back