Joe Rocket fised Phoenix Pants problem

Blaine

Registered
cool.gif
I have a pair of Joe Rocket Phoenix pants and the zipper pull on the right leg came off after only having them for about a month.
evil.gif
The vendor just said too bad. So, I went to the "Contact us" area on the JR site and explained the problem I was having. Todd, the Customer Service manager, e-mailed me back almost right away.
biggrin.gif
He said to send the pants to him with a copy of his e-mail and he'd resolve the problem. He was really helpful and kept me up to date via e-mail. Now within 2 weeks I received a new pair of Phoenix pants and am a very happy customer. They treat you like we'd all like to be treated
jump9.gif

Guess I need to visit Joe for some pants...
Money, money, money!  
sad.gif

Glad they helped you out Blaine...you could have easily eaten those...

Oh, and welcome
newbie.gif

I'm going to send an e-mail to them and let them know I appreciate good customer service. Especially when its one of our members who was treated right. By the way........Who did you purchase your pants from originally? Maybe this will keep em pointed in the right direction...... Not to often a company stands behind thier product like this.

Here's the reply I got from Joe Rocket Inc........
"Thank you so much for noticing our hard work but we really do enjoy making and keeping our consumers happy. We honestly try to treat each customer like we would want to be treated and some make that easy (Like You!!!!) and some are a little tougher but still a customer so we try hard. Thanks for letting us know and I will forward this to all our customer service people so they know it is appreciated. Thanks again and if we can do anything else to help please let me know. thanks
Todd Tueller
Customer Service Manager
Joe Rocket
925 Turnbull Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID. 83401
1-800-635-6103
todd@joerocket.com "

I'm going to send an e-mail to them and let them know I appreciate good customer service. Especially when its one of our members who was treated right. By the way........Who did you purchase your pants from originally? Maybe this will keep em pointed in the right direction...... Not to often a company stands behind thier product like this.
I got them off e-bay, a number of vendors sell them for around $119.00. This vendor has them $80.00, "new" in the box, with all the new tags on them and everything.

After Joe Rocket resolved the problem, I found out how this vendor can sell them so much cheaper. They let me know they are 2nds from JR. Still brand new, they just have a small flaw somwhere on them and has all the benefits.

Something else I learned, if you ever need a JR product fixed, that is over a year old, they will fix it cheaper than anyone else can and it's done right. They told me that it would have only been $20 to have the zipper replaced. Not bad for repairing something like that huge long zipper.

Anyway I have mine back and feel a lot safer wearing them when I ride, (as well as a lot cooler, cuz you don't have to wear pants under them). :tounge:

Back