Mesh pants-anyone have, like them?

I bought a Cortech HRX jacket and pants....and the mesh shells of each are covered in brazilian leather in all critical areas..elbows, knees, hips and shoulders and i've been real pleased with'em even in this high humidity south florida summer...also?...to answer the question posed here?...i initially thought i would only wear my hrx leathermesh pants when heading out with only the fastest and most spirited of my riding buds...but after wearing them on that first stiffling hot day?...i realized three things....

1. They were actually cooler than wearing jeans...way more airflow through the unmentionable places and...

2. Thanks to the leather butt area?...My azz slide across the seat far smoother when hanging off and recovering and...

3. As opposed to jeans?..the hrx pants have "Zero Flap Factor" at ultra high speeds...and even adjutable hard armour in the knees with velcro for pucs if your so inclined.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I bought a Cortech HRX jacket and pants....and the mesh shells of each are covered in brazilian leather in all critical areas..elbows, knees, hips and shoulders and i've been real pleased with'em even in this high humidity south florida summer...also?...to answer the question posed here?...i initially thought i would only wear my hrx leathermesh pants when heading out with only the fastest and most spirited of my riding buds...but after wearing them on that first stiffling hot day?...i realized three things....

1. They were actually cooler than wearing jeans...way more airflow through the unmentionable places and...

2. Thanks to the leather butt area?...My azz slide across the seat far smoother when hanging off and recovering and...

3. As opposed to jeans?..the hrx pants have "Zero Flap Factor" at ultra high speeds...and even adjutable hard armour in the knees with velcro for pucs if your so inclined.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Nice!

Now you need to update your avatar with your gear on...
tounge.gif

P.S.- Got the Phoenix 2.0 pants from New Enough delivered today 2nd day air UPS- ride report to follow!

Back