K8 Milestone.... 25,000 miles!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how did the Storm's do in the twisties?
They did exceptionally well in the twisties.... the dry grip is beyond outstanding!
thumb_up.gif
This is what makes the relatively long treadlife so remarkable.... one doesn't expect tires that grip this well to last too long.

And what is even more amazing: the wet grip is nothing short of phenomenal. This was also true with the predecessor tire, the Avon Azaro, but the Storm's wet grip is even superior to that tire. And that's saying something!

Then again, you would expect the Brits to know a thing or two about riding in the rain....
laugh.gif
Well perhaps I will try these next..

bowdown.gif
Stunning

Think I need to get a different seat to do your incredible miles , get sore after 100 miles

Warchild - If that was you who passed me a couple of times, crossing the Blues in Oregon on I-84, Sunday at about 5pm (wasn't looking at my watch) then your chain is making more than a little noise...

Sure looked like your's - charcoal Busa with the rear tank - you were riding with your legs hanging down for awhile - looked tired. I was really hoping you would stop in one of our nice rest areas so I could talk with you...

Last time I had you in view was at one of those 'left lane closed' narrows, then boom, you were gone.

Warchild - If that was you who passed me a couple of times, crossing the Blues in Oregon on I-84, Sunday at about 5pm (wasn't looking at my watch) then your chain is making more than a little noise...

Sure looked like your's - charcoal Busa with the rear tank - you were riding with your legs hanging down for awhile - looked tired.
You are indeed describing the correct time/location, and yes, when am tired I do tend to lay down on the tankbag and splay my legs out behind me and let them dangle on straight-aways.
So I suspect that was me you saw.
hello.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Last time I had you in view was at one of those 'left lane closed' narrows, then boom, you were gone.[/quote]

whistling.gif
cool.gif

I only have 6600 miles on my 06. But last summer thanks to the girlfriend I didn't get much seat time. This summer is a little different. I kicked her out about a month ago and have put 1200 miles on her in that month. (The bike that is)

cool.gif
This is purely awazing warchild, I wish I had that kind of time to compete with you
beerchug.gif
keep the rubber down and thanks for the heads up on the Avons.

<span style='color:red'>Nice, they are meant to be ridden and thats getting ridden for sure! Nice job man...</span>

I need to catch you sometime when you are rolling through Oregon. So I can touch the tires of the bike that has been that many miles so fast!

Congrads on 25K, I'm looking into the Avon Storms tires. I did some web searching and am curious where you found the best deal on them?

The best I have found it $241.90 Shipped for the set.

Thanks,

Adam

Back