Latest Mods

Nope, Big Dawg, I just left there last summer. Spent 2 years there (a year in the desert actually), but before that was last there in '81.

Thanks for everybody's comments. Time to go searching for those performance mods now!
biggrin.gif

I used a Dremel for mine! Others have used a hole saw, but I wasn't confident that I would get the center of the hole accurately enough! I spent a lot of time putting the fairings on, checking the alignment and taking them back off to continue cutting the holes, but I felt more comfortable doing it that way.

The bike is sweet, The screening is real cool, sets the bike of nice. I noticed fstbusa asked if the levers were real carbon, does anyone offer them in real? Anyways, nice work, and as a newbie here on the board, I appreciate that you've responded to just about all my posts, will miss ya when your gone. Your input, as the rest of boards, is so valuable. So ride her while you can.

The bike is sweet, The screening is real cool, sets the bike of nice.  I noticed fstbusa asked if the levers were real carbon, does anyone offer them in real?  Anyways, nice work, and as a newbie here on the board, I appreciate that you've responded to just about all my posts, will miss ya when your gone.  Your input, as the rest of boards, is so valuable.  So ride her while you can.
I will definitely ride her. One of the extremely nice things about this board is that folks check and respond to the posts they make. It has truly been beneficial to me since I have joined! Thanks for the compliments and look forward to seeing your mods!

will post some pics soon, but I know the rules, as I haven't removed the reflectors yet........LOL. It's not been to weeks yet, but I know REV would let me know......:)

Back