Latest on the Mustang Project...

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 01 2007,22:26) SWEET Dude
beerchug.gif

Are we gonna be getting some burnout vids
rock.gif
I'll put up some launch videos as soon as we're ready.

(Shibumi @ Apr. 01 2007,21:10) Awesome Stang banger hardware!
super.gif
super.gif

What's the displacement? Those Dart blocks are the shiznit, it's awesome what they and World are putting out for 302 and 351 blocks these days!
Dont want to let that cat out of the bag just yet,gonna try to make some money with this thing out on the skreet! What I will say is that it is a 302 based block.

super.gif

(Ruben @ Apr. 01 2007,22:26) That is way cool NJ... Love the way it's coming out... it WILL be badass at the track for sure. Be careful in that thing btw...

What displacement are you running??

All built by the mighty NJ or did you buy it modified...???

bowdown.gif
It was a 4 banger,I can do all the stuff but me being in the sand box kind of limits me,I wanted this thing together quick so I let a good friend do it for me.

SHOCKED.gif
...not bad for a Ford!
firedevil.gif

Just messin.... would love to hear a sound bite on that machine! She looks mighty tough~ I sure hope you beefed up the rear end to handle all that torque she's gonna throw back there~
muscle.gif

Where's the drooling emoticon?! Oh man, I am jealous!!! I'd like to take just one run down the track in it...just a small run
laugh.gif

I was at the drag strip this past Saturday, drooling over all the motors and fast times being posted...they have street wars this Friday night and Mike and I keep tossing around how cool it would be to just make the run, see how our Mustangs do in the 1/4 since they allow convertibles
cool.gif

NJ, looks nice and I can't wait to hear how you do at the track!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Gauges are in,should finish with the exhaust (3 inch) this week,then its off to be tuned.

MVC_003S.JPG

Ummmm...did someone say COOOL
rock.gif
??.....especially with that AC compressor hooked up....first drag car I've ever seen with AC !!!!!!
super.gif
Niiiiiice............

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 07 2007,01:12) Gauges are in,should finish with the exhaust (3 inch) this week,then its off to be tuned.
Dang...its look like a rocketship..
SHOCKED.gif

bowdown.gif

It ain't got nothin on my Taurus SHO though... It has a K&N filter in it and a gasket matched intake! Oh yeah. It runs... sometimes... okay, hasn't run in 2 years...
sad.gif

J/K Looks AWESOME NJ! Can't wait to see the vids!

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 07 2007,03:12) Gauges are in,should finish with the exhaust (3 inch) this week,then its off to be tuned.
Is that the Florida 5.0 gauge cluster? Nice.....
biggrin.gif

I put Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors on mine, best mod I ever did to it. Before that, being a T-Top car, crossing railroad tracks in it looked like a Labrador shaking off water...
laugh.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 01 2007,10:54)
(Un-Caged @ Apr. 01 2007,22:48) Sweet. 9 inch rear yet?
No 9 inch yet,there is a possibility that I will put this combo in a friends rollin chassis,he's got a 93 coupe 25 2C certified,for now...my welded up 8.8,33 splined rear will have to do.
You can make an 8.8 as strong as a 9 and save all the extra weight. It's amazing what they will take when properly massaged!

(Shibumi @ Apr. 07 2007,22:41)
(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 01 2007,10:54)
(Un-Caged @ Apr. 01 2007,22:48) Sweet. 9 inch rear yet?
No 9 inch yet,there is a possibility that I will put this combo in a friends rollin chassis,he's got a 93 coupe 25 2C certified,for now...my welded up 8.8,33 splined rear will have to do.
You can make an 8.8 as strong as a 9 and save all the extra weight. It's amazing what they will take when properly massaged!
Yeah I know,I have a friend running 160 Mph in the 1/8 on an 8.8 with no problems what so ever.
beerchug.gif

Back