Leave as is or put decals?!?!

Noobgen3

Registered
So I recently painted my 22 Busa all black. I’ve owned it for less than 30 days but all my other vehicles were black so I wanted this to match as well. My question to the group is should I put the factory decals back or leave the lone color as is? Shoot me your opinions and thanks in advance

IMG_1065.jpeg

Have the large center section of those cans powder coated and put the hump on. And give us a few more pics from the side. I had my cans done for $30 each. Depending on the side view I vote no decals, black it all out. 3-4 clear coats wouldn’t hurt either.

See what I mean with this nice Gen2?

IMG_0784.png

Working with a company out of Katy to get some custom matte Kanji’s. Thinking that should suit the bike perfectly and still have that sleek look im looking for. I appreciate all the input.

I’m pulling the trigger on the exhaust next month but I’m really leaning towards voodoo because of the black and more hidden exhaust look. Not really into the big bazookas I have now or the other brands have as well. What’s everyone’s opinions on their exhaust set ups? Would you change anything or do you love them as you have it now?

Working with a company out of Katy to get some custom matte Kanji’s. Thinking that should suit the bike perfectly and still have that sleek look im looking for. I appreciate all the input.

I’m pulling the trigger on the exhaust next month but I’m really leaning towards voodoo because of the black and more hidden exhaust look. Not really into the big bazookas I have now or the other brands have as well. What’s everyone’s opinions on their exhaust set ups? Would you change anything or do you love them as you have it now?

If you want short black exhaust...go with a Brocks Alienhead or similiar...something that makes power, is as loud, but has better sound than the Voodoo.
To each their own, and I'm not knocking anyone's style...but Voodoo makes autopart store muffler tips, stuffs a screen in them, and instead of $20...they're now $400
No disprespect...it's just that alot of us can't get past that.

Back