Leave as is or put decals?!?!

Working with a company out of Katy to get some custom matte Kanji’s. Thinking that should suit the bike perfectly and still have that sleek look im looking for. I appreciate all the input.

I’m pulling the trigger on the exhaust next month but I’m really leaning towards voodoo because of the black and more hidden exhaust look. Not really into the big bazookas I have now or the other brands have as well. What’s everyone’s opinions on their exhaust set ups? Would you change anything or do you love them as you have it now?
For your black beauty, and ghost decals, have you considered making them real ghosts? ie use the decals as stencils and just do a fine mist white around the edges. Make the kanji a negative space...

If you are flashing your ECU to match the pipe, and you like the stock Power Band tuned for torque at the expense of top end power, I really like my Yosh AT2. Great clean modern look.

Update **

Put the some of the OEM decals back one and left some off. Also deleted the cannons lol and went with a voodoo full exhaust.

Lmk what you all think. I personally am in love!

IMG_1708.jpeg

Back