Lighter rear Gen3 brake disc

Robert 0046

Registered
Im searching for something like this for Gen3 if some one knows let me know ive seen the one from Greece but this one is diferent.

20221125_221837.jpg

I just pulled my rear brake off. If you do end up sending your stock one somewhere you can have mine jus today shipping from my house to the place doing it. I’m just going to sit it on a shelf for the rest of my life.

@SS4Luck That’s what I thought I’d do but I’m putting it back on before next year. You may want to keep on to the rotor for a bit to see if you change your mind. Just a thought. ☺️

@Robert 0046 the red wheel you posted looks like a Gen 3 wheel to me and I looked up Skip Chance who has a website with the picture of the wheel you posted. Good find!

@SS4Luck That’s what I thought I’d do but I’m putting it back on before next year. You may want to keep on to the rotor for a bit to see if you change your mind. Just a thought. ☺️

@Robert 0046 the red wheel you posted looks like a Gen 3 wheel to me and I looked up Skip Chance who has a website with the picture of the wheel you posted. Good find!

I’ve rode around with my rear u lnhooked for a few weeks now. I like my aero disc too

If I ever put I’d back on I’ll get a galfer to match the fronts. I can’t stand when rotors dont match

Remember

Remember GSXR 1000 wheels look like the Gen3 those discs mostly are offered for smaller than Hayabusa bikes but i will ask thank you

I’ve rode around with my rear u lnhooked for a few weeks now. I like my aero disc too

If I ever put I’d back on I’ll get a galfer to match the fronts. I can’t stand when rotors dont match
I think like you but Galfer hasent made the rear disc and they dont know when it would be available im tired ive asked like 20 times, i have both front Galfers discs wayting to mount them all 3 and im getting tired to see them stand by stage in the storage room.

I just pulled my rear brake off. If you do end up sending your stock one somewhere you can have mine jus today shipping from my house to the place doing it. I’m just going to sit it on a shelf for the rest of my life.
If no one else was interested I'd buy your stock rear rotor from you, I bought a set of wheels and would like to be able to put the on without transferring hardware back and forth

Back