Lighter tank bracket

Robert 0046

Registered
Ive seen a few light tank brackets for sale for Gen1 and Gen 2 some in aluminum some in carbon do we know if they fit Gen3 also or are they different?

Screenshot_20230727_162926_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230727_163107_Instagram.jpg

Just to add to this, I am the manufacturer for the carbon fiber brackets. I discontinued them earlier this year as some bikes had some issues with them breaking at the joints. The brackets were originally designed with a carbon or fiberglass tank in mind but over time customers purchased them for stock tanks.

I did not have any plans to make brackets again but recently I have designed a new system and figured I would chime in here so you all can see another option that will be out there soon.

Screen Shot 2023-12-21 at 5.23.59 AM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-12-21 at 5.25.09 AM.jpeg

These will be machined from 6061, bead blasted and anodized black. Lightened spacer and all lightweight hardware will be included. This system will be compatible with all years Hayabusa.

Just to add to this, I am the manufacturer for the carbon fiber brackets. I discontinued them earlier this year as some bikes had some issues with them breaking at the joints. The brackets were originally designed with a carbon or fiberglass tank in mind but over time customers purchased them for stock tanks.

I did not have any plans to make brackets again but recently I have designed a new system and figured I would chime in here so you all can see another option that will be out there soon.

View attachment 1674586

View attachment 1674587

These will be machined from 6061, bead blasted and anodized black. Lightened spacer and all lightweight hardware will be included. This system will be compatible with all years Hayabusa.
Very nice what is the weight and price?

Very nice what is the weight and price?
According to my simulation, my system (including the additional gen 3 parts) should be lighter than the other aluminum option out there that’s advertised at 5oz.

I don’t want to say specifics because that may change during the prototyping process.

My carbon brackets were $300. The other aluminum brackets are $140 I think last time I looked. I would hope to be able to sell them for less than my old carbon brackets but they will definitely be more expensive than $140.

According to my simulation, my system (including the additional gen 3 parts) should be lighter than the other aluminum option out there that’s advertised at 5oz.

I don’t want to say specifics because that may change during the prototyping process.

My carbon brackets were $300. The other aluminum brackets are $140 I think last time I looked. I would hope to be able to sell them for less than my old carbon brackets but they will definitely be more expensive than $140.
Let us know when youre ready thank you.

Back