Mobil1 bike oil ++++
Hyper-White bulbs ++++
Red-line water wetter ++
Performance friction brake pads ++++
Castrol Syntec brake fluid +++
+5+5+5 yosh settings ++++
Throttle body sync/tps adjust +++++
Zymoil polish/wax +++++

GSX1300RGuy, how is the sound of your Two Bros. slip ons? They seem to be the best value out there, since the V&H and Yoshi slip ons cost more. I had a Two Bros. system on my Vmax and the quality was excellent. Also, do you have the round or oval cans?

Adaddybusa...the TPS adjust and the throttle sync was well worth the effort.Throttle response increased dramatically ,exspecially down low.Also the low rpm surging decreased.
Supermax I have a black/grey Busa with polished oval cans ,the sound of the TwoBrothers slipons is really nice.It has a quiet yet noticable rumble.It is more of a air rushing by low frequency type sound instead of a raspey high pitched whine.I really like it!I got mine for 399 installed by the dealer before I even picked up the bike...I`m sure Turbo can get you a better deal :).

I have a Yoshi s/s race pipe with the Dynojet box along with Lees Perf. stage 1 mods(airbox mod and tuning box) and mine dynoed at a tad over 165. I also have the Genmar bar risers which work quite well.

Well, i got it dynoed and remapped yesterday. I did the air box mod the bmc filter and a hindle race s/s pipe and down to 16 on the front sprocket. Its not what I thought it was going to be but i guess it never is. Stock i was between 151-152hp with the mods i now have about 156hp. I was hoping for 160hp but im happy it runs great sounds great and looks great. Now if i can only learn how to launch the damn thing. Fellow busa owners... I embarassed the busa last night tring to run it at the track,1/4 mile. I would rather not tell ya the times, Nick do not post them or I will tell someone about certain pics on the net, haha. But i will practice and hopefully save face in the future. Its a great bike and i know everyone knows it is, even the zx12 people. If they didnt they would not compare everything on the street to it.

Oh yea, I also wanted to say that gixxer1300r and myself weighed the bikes he is totally stock and his weighed in at 550lbs with the mods I said mine weighed in at 500lbs. Now I had about a quarter of a tank and he had just about half a tank. Just thought I would let u know the weight difference without those cannons on the side.

Busagsx1300r,
I'm not sure if your dyno is correct minds dynoed 159rwhp on a dyno 150 after 1900 miles of standard oil and the day of the dyno I replaced the oil with golden spectro,changed the oil filter and cleaned and oiled the chain,no mods to the bike at all bone stock.

I dynoed it on a 150 as well. It should be fine gixxer1300 and myself goto the same place and his dynoed at 156hp stock. I guess I got one of the lower hp busas. I have thick oil in though. Got the kendall gt 20w 50. Ive got 2000 miles now. My next oil change im going to goto amsoil. That may have a little to do with it. I may be able to gain 2hp or so going with synthetic and lighter oil. What do ya think?

I have done the airbox mod.
A Micron full system
PCII

I had it tweeked by my mechanic on a Mustang Dynamometer then had one run done on a Dynojet Model 200, at 54degres, 29.96 % Hg., 0 ft., Cf=0.96
Max power = 163.1

Yes Hindles suck on Hayabusas.The best 3 pipes to get is Yosh,Micron or Akrapovic.Told you before not to listen to **** Suarez.By the way it's the Rider not the bike Eric,hehehehe.Look for me to go into the 9 second range the next time we go to the track.Gotta get my 60 foot times down to 1.60 but it's kinda hard to with a stock lock up clutch.By the way when I get my Akrapovic and Power Commander I should be close 177 or 178 horsepower at the rear wheel.

Now, if u dont play nice im gonna tell a secret on u. Nick I dont think you will get to the 160's but u can still dream. Hindles are not bad pipes like i said earlier the bike stock was lower than most ive seen. Dont care though happy with what i got. I learned with the gsx1100. Im not playing with the guts anymore. Too much hassel.

my mods so far is:

Carbon/glassfibre fueltank
carbon/alu footgegs
aerodynamic glasfibre front fender
racing seat with undertray
bigger/better airbox(I´m going to have a party with helmholtz)
ported and skimmed head
oneoff 4-1
balancer removed
186 rwhp with pump gas but I will start major engine works in 3 weeks where my goal is over 200rwhp

Hey Eric,I've was there when Joe first Dynoed his bike.He had 150 hp stock.After adding the Yosh pipe and remapping he got 160 hp.That is an honest to goodness 10 horsepower(I saw it redynoed).Now my bike dynoed at 157 hp with 1200 miles on it.I might take it and get it dynoed again.It should have a little more horsepower now.I'm going with the Akrapovic exhaust,BMC filter with the PCII.All pipes are not made the same.The first Yosh pipes that were released for the Hayabusa were recalled because they gave no horsepower increase.Hindles work well on GSXR 750s.I have never read anything about good horsepower numbers on the 1300.

OK, im seeing a pattern here. Is it that Hindle does not produce good hp? Or is it that u guess just have more stock ponies than me giving you that much more gain? Just curious I am hpyy with mine. Question I see u are talking about the throttle sync and such, what do u mean by that and is it helpful doing so?

Back