Man I miss racing already!!... pics @ the office

E-RACER

Registered
image001.jpg

1000.jpg

biggrin.gif

Nice pics. Winter sucks ass. no more fun until at least March. Oh well, time to save some mod money!

Very Cool pics..... I forgot about you people in others parts.... I guess they ride year round here in SoCal. This will be my first winter here.

Oh yea, we ride year round down here. South Texas. I'm going to race in San Antonio on December 2nd and maybe December 3rd. It will be the first time racing a Busa. It should be interesting to say the least. I will have a lotta fun regardless of a win or loss. I just worry that one of our newest members, LadyIce, will be kicking my a$$ on her Busa. Oh well, maybe when she beats me instead of a handshake in the pits afterword I'll get a hug.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132670104 -->

Damm, that top pic with the blue busa sent chills throught my body. That so rocks, GREAT PIC E_Racer.

Oh yea, we ride year round down here. South Texas. I'm going to race in San Antonio on December 2nd and maybe December 3rd. It will be the first time racing a Busa. It should be interesting to say the least. I will have a lotta fun regardless of a win or loss. I just worry that one of our newest members, LadyIce, will be kicking my a$$ on here Busa. Oh well, maybe when she beats me instead of a handshake in the pits afterword I'll get a hug.

David[/QUOTE]

Very Cool pics..... I forgot about you people in others parts.... I guess they ride year round here in SoCal. This will be my first winter here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well piss on you guys..........

Oh yea, we ride year round down here. South Texas. I'm going to race in San Antonio on December 2nd and maybe December 3rd. It will be the first time racing a Busa. It should be interesting to say the least. I will have a lotta fun regardless of a win or loss. I just worry that one of our newest members, LadyIce, will be kicking my a$$ on here Busa. Oh well, maybe when she beats me instead of a handshake in the pits afterword I'll get a hug.

David

Very Cool pics.....  I forgot about you people in others parts....  I guess they ride year round here in SoCal. This will be my first winter here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well piss on you guys..........[/QUOTE]
Well come on down sometime during the Winter for a visit and we can get in some riding.

David

I don't know David.. I have asked hubby 5 times already and he still says no. Too much money in the bike..Now he has it in my mind something might happen..My friend tells me if I keep thinking about it, I will make it happen.. What to do???
sad.gif

I don't know David.. I have asked hubby 5 times already and he still says no. Too much money in the bike..Now he has it in my mind something might happen..My friend tells me if I keep thinking about it, I will make it happen.. What to do???
sad.gif
Just relax and ride. If you worry to much and get to tense riding not only will it not be as much fun but your right, something bad might happen. Relax. Lifes to short to worry so much.
When will you guys get to the track Friday and where can we meet up. Would it be better to meet away from the track and ride in together or what.
I'm open to any ideas. Let me know what you and Hubby think.

David

David, have you ever been there before?? We get there between 6:30 to 7:00. Races don't start till 8:30..You cant miss me, I am right there were they line up to race. My husband has a blue kaw 636 and you know what my bike looks like.. Since you never raced you will want to get there earlier before the line gets long to run times, but with the cold weather there might not be a good showing.But then again this is the last race for the points leaders..
I will try to clear my mind, I will probably go to country rd 211 it's quiet out there and practice my launch..

I have never been to that track. I think I know where it is. So getting there is no problem. I will come up 181 to Carnes City and then 123 to Seguin and take I-10 over to the track. I lived at Lake McQueeny for about 3 years back in the 80's. Right across the Guadalupe River from Treasure Island. I can be in the area anytime in the afternoon or early evening. I could meet up with you and go to CR211 and also practice a few launches. Remember, I have not raced this bike from a stop, all have been from a roll so far with friends around here. I will take off from work early Friday and as I said I can be in your area at any time. Let me know what you think about meeting up early and practicing a little and then I will just follow you guys in from there.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132685188 -->

Thanks Ladys and Gents!!..actually My 1k is not that low..I had the shock set real soft and had to re-do it after that first luanch,It was also rubbing My undertail..and the belly pan part on those bikes hangs real low anyway..Im going to be cutting that part off and sinking up the fork tubes to get it really low!!

Now My busa is super slammed!!

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back