Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I am curious if there's any interest in a Group Buy for a complete high and low beam HID kit.... your choice of 6000k or 8000k for the same price.

I spoke with MC Mustang today about this and I'm gonna touch base with KS too. But before I go any further I would like to see if there's interest. And I'm not going to say the price yet.

Here's the kit:

It is shown with a large wiring harness but you don't need it for the Busa install. It's completely plug and play. You can see how easy the kit is to install by to BrendanP's install.

George

did I read those instructions right? no splicing or running extra wires to the battery, a true plug~n~play.  Im interseted, how much do these kits usually cost.

also would this group buy include other models(bikes and/or autos)

I have Georges kit,he installed it for me and it is awesome! and I also know the price is right wink.gif

George, as I've said before, count me in for one and I will be getting it GP or not by 15 Feb at the latest. I'll talk to my boys today/tomorrow (one is on night shift) and let you know how many we're good for. Thanks for showing interest and hopefully this will work out.

Charlie

My replacement will come from George. beerchug.gif

I already have one from the last group buy best purchase ever.

(kairles @ Jan. 16 2007,02:49) did I read those instructions right? no splicing or running extra wires to the battery, a true plug~n~play.  Im interseted, how much do these kits usually cost.

also would this group buy include other models(bikes and/or autos)
That's correct. No need to run wires to the battery, no splicing... nothing!

The HID high and low beam have a pigtail... one end is the replacement Xenon bulb with recepticale, on the other end is a female adapter that plugs into your existing high and low beam bulb recepticals. Then you connect the pigtails to the ballasts, mount the ballasts and you're done. The hardest part of the install is removing your upper panels and gauges so that you can get to your low beam.

Here's the regular price:

The kit will work on any bike that uses 9007 and H7 bulbs.

George

Im in for a kit, it'll be easy since the body is out being painted now. Robbie emailed me yesterday and said that it's ready for clear so if this group buy goes together quick I'll get in for sure.

(boazalmighty @ Jan. 16 2007,13:56)
(TurboSN95 @ Jan. 16 2007,06:01) I'm very interested depending on the price.   beerchug.gif
+7 coffee.gif
Consider this... the price is now $180 TYD for the 6000k or 8000k high and low beam kit. That price is already lower than anyone I've seen.

But I'll be able to do something with a group buy that will be better. wink.gif

That's true, I checked out the site and saw those prices after I posted. I'm definitely in if you need a definite "yes". Originally i'm thinking it was like $300.

depending on price I may be able to talk the gf into it as a valentine's gift lol. *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back