Measuring Group Buy interest - in a HID kit

• Yes

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(heavybusa @ Feb. 12 2007,18:04) He is lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce!!
hell, he better hoe he is, he's got all of us standing here with our pee pees in our hands

HAD PM HIM BUT NO REPLY FROM HIM THOUGH.. since over the weekend. for my postage charge if were to ship to my place

hey wheres the group buy page gone to ? I still not receive my item 8000k HID YET.//

(hunkie @ Mar. 19 2007,23:15) hey wheres the group buy page gone to ? I still not receive my item 8000k HID YET.//
Hey, shoot BigGeorge a PM and he will take care of you.

The group buy thread was moved when the date closed.

Here ya go. beerchug.gif

Let me just give everyone an update. Anytime I was ordering from my vendor prior to the Group Buy I was grabbing 10 at a time from Japan. No problem coming through Customs and then no problem getting the DHL delivery. Once I started grabbing 20 at a time to get a better price for the GB the weight of the boxes changed to 66lbs - which apparetnly make things different for me when it comes to Customs and DHL. The current order should have been here last Mon but once again Customs held up my boxes and DHL made me do the whole deal again with faxing everything about my life story to them. I'm trying to eliminate that by having my vendow send 10 in a box and stagger the delivery 1-day. I'm not trying to get over on the system but WTF with all the hoop jumping! Right now I have 10 in hand and I'm shipping today. There aren't that many people remaining in the GB so if you are one of the remainders please contact me via PM or via email at admin@busazilla.com

Thanks!
-G[/Quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back