Measuring Group Buy interest - in a HID kit

• Yes

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hard for people to definitively decide when we don't know a price though but i'm pretty much in

I think you will be in, I heard a sound bite on the price but George wants to iron out all the details before he makes any promises. pegla.gif

Its a pretty damn good price normally at $180 so the group buy's probably gonna be stellar

Sorry guys. I wanted to be able to lockin a low price and at first my vendor wasn't able to. So I had to do some shopping around. Now my vendor has confirmed that he can do the price I need so all I'm waiting on is verification that he'll be able to handle 30+ orders in a timely manner. This will still be a winter project - and the price for the high and low beam will be less than most others charge for 1 bulb. I'm gonna make this work... I committed myself to it, it'll get done, and you'll be very satisfied.

-G super.gif

I like the Christmas Jesus best and I'm sayin' grace. When you say grace you can say it to grown up Jesus or teenage Jesus or bearded Jesus or whoever you want. Look, I like the baby version the best; do you hear me!

That is some funny stuff. One of those scenes that I laugh at like an idiot everytime I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back