Micron full exh. problems

Frank--was not at prostar last month, but would be interested in meeting you at Joliet sometime. Not too far for me. I normally go there with my GTO, but the BUSA may be more fun.
Do you have plans to go there again soon?
Check your e-mail
The power Commander and Micron have me satisfied at present,but the Dyno will decide soon. The adjustments i have made so far have helped based on front wheel off the ground measurement. Happens sooner and easier could be partially due to continued break-in though.
Chris--I don't know about titanium or alum. I have to speak with Micron again today anyway.
Bob

CBX---80 miles tonight--The Power Commander/ Micron Combo kicks ass!
The power is is SMOOTH AS SILK, and Sneaky overpowering. (adjusting TPS helped; returned to original DynoJet fuel map-.003)
You won't be disappointed with the Commander.
Bob

Bob, I talked with Micron today and they told me the same thing...no baffle...melted carbon can. I ordered a titanium can also so I can remove the baffle if needed and beleve it or not my commander is on the way. I`m going to do same airbox mods to this busa as my other,install the Micron,and the commander.I`m either going to go out and street race the two or take them to drag strip and get friend of mine that rode for me some on my drag bikes to ride both to see which system appears to work the best...he`s about 50 pounds lighter than me. I know this is very unscientific but what the heck. hope you are still having good results with commander...am still interested in your up coming dyno runs.

Bob, knowing that I`m opening a can of worms.....stopped by friend of mine this evening that has bus and he is big time street racer....has several bikes that will kill a stock bus. Showed me a time slip from Rockingham dragway from last friday night from bus with power commander with micron pipe and was geared with 16 tooth in front...no suspension mods....stock tires...135 lb rider... 9.35 153.1 and backed it up twice with runs under 9.40. this bike is stock. Has no air filter with air box modified...they rode it to track. looks like they work pretty good!

Bob, Hope to get commander and pipe on by weekend....did you say you went back to original as delivered map? Let you know how it sounds with titanium can without packing...hope it does as much for micron as it did for yosh. Still like the looks of carbon can better...I am going to try to skin the inside of the can with something so I can run the carbon can...let you know if I screw it up!

look at that mph!! you've got my attention chris. just talked to my mach. today. he said it looks like we're going to go with the micron insted of the custom pipe we made for now....those are the kind of resaults i like to see!....frank

ripp'em on bob..have you done your clutch basket yet? this is more important than the tire. unless yours have expired...tx-25 should do you there...frank

CBX--Micron mentioned someone was going to the strip in that area when I spoke with them last Friday, wonder if it was him.(135 lb rider?, must be a jockey)
Anyway, thats great news! If you could obtain any additional data on the fuel map settings and launch technique it would be helpful.
Looks like 8/3 for the DYNO, my dynoman is still on vacation. I am going to start the Tire decision process soon, just can not believe its this soon! Favorite latest thing on the BUS. Come out of an entrance ramp and power the rear wheel into a darkie while sliding it out. If you do this DO NOT LET OFF THE THROTTLE SUDDENLY. I assume you all know this, but just in case?
Bob

Bob, still interested in your dyno run. Pipe will not get here until Monday so I`ll have to delay comparison. Did you get extra sleeve to try on dyno runs as to what no packing or no baffle at all will do on dyno? I`m very interested as to what the result on that will be. Have a safe weekend!!

Back