Micron head pipe changes

I just got an email from Dave Hunter at Micon (UK) informing me my new head pipes are on the way. He says they rejigged the head pipes and had made several changes in addition to the others (flanges, leaks, etc...). The new headpipes now clear the oil cooler, the fanhousing, and the oil pipes with no spacers, there's more fairing clearance on the left hand side, and they got a better angle on the silencer.

Rob

VegasDude--My first Power Commander 2 was returned due to a glitch. They sent me a second one and it does the same, especially in 1st when releasing the clutch.
It does not always do it. (See my PC2 posts)
They checked the first one out on their simulator and it checked out OK. So now they are going to put it in a Busa and drive it. This may take a few days as they locate a Busa.
Meanwhile I have my second PC2 here.
WHAT IF?-- I sent you this one and you tried it out. I will send what you need including the original instructions. It never dies out and will not strand you. It is only at idle and in first when releasing the clutch.
I believe you posted that yours will not arrive uniti 9/18. Why not try it? you can always pull the plug and go back to the stock ECM. (Takes a few minutes)
Mine runs fine when I unplug it and use the Yosh or stock ECM. It only happens occasionally, not all the time.
Bob ramair1@flash.net

Back