Mileage Challenge results!!!

I have sent an email to Charles and asked to take over the challenge for 2007. Hopefully, if someone hasn't beaten me to the punch, I can do as well as he did at keeping up those numbers.

Don

Congrats dm_gsxr!  
super.gif

Was a good year riding...  
bowdown.gif
... thanks for the pics too~

Thanks for sticking it out, Charles!
beerchug.gif
Made for a little sumthin to look forward to here every month... even if I did come in at 43!

(USN05LE @ Jan. 03 2007,19:47) I have sent an email to Charles and asked to take over the challenge for 2007.  Hopefully, if someone hasn't beaten me to the punch, I can do as well as he did at keeping up those numbers.

Don
Thanks Don. If nobody else had volunteered this week, I was going to take the reins.

I don't see how you guys ride thousands of miles with the stock cans. That would drive me crazy.

(USN05LE @ Jan. 03 2007,19:47) I have sent an email to Charles and asked to take over the challenge for 2007.  Hopefully, if someone hasn't beaten me to the punch, I can do as well as he did at keeping up those numbers.

Don
way to go
super.gif
now i get to play all year instead of just the last 4 months...should be able to place a little higher than 51st with 12 months
laugh.gif

33rd place....not bad considering....

I am from chicago and can't ride all year
My wife was ill for 7 months andhad surgery
I traveled 60,000 miles for my job in the first 5 months of the year.....

looking to be in top 15 next time.....

thanks for doing this charlesbusa

btw....something is wierd...pashnitonly had 10,000 miles....doesnt he do those tours AND live in CALI?
rock.gif
Or does he have 10k on several bikes?
rock.gif

rock.gif

(USN05LE @ Jan. 03 2007,17:47) I have sent an email to Charles and asked to take over the challenge for 2007.  Hopefully, if someone hasn't beaten me to the punch, I can do as well as he did at keeping up those numbers.

Don
PM sent
biggrin.gif

Glad to see someone keeping it going
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(babuski @ Jan. 03 2007,20:flamethrowing:) btw....something is wierd...pashnitonly had  10,000 miles....doesnt he do those tours AND live in CALI?
rock.gif
rock.gif
He didn't update in the last couple months.

Odds are he had more miles.
wink.gif

But I don't think he was in the running for the top 7.

rock.gif

(babuski @ Jan. 03 2007,20:flamethrowing:) btw....something is wierd...pashnitonly had  10,000 miles....doesnt he do those tours AND live in CALI?
rock.gif
rock.gif
He only uses it for the tours...plus he has more than one bike.

Not all of the photos that he posts are from the same riding seasons.

rock.gif

(USN05LE @ Jan. 03 2007,18:47) I have sent an email to Charles and asked to take over the challenge for 2007. Hopefully, if someone hasn't beaten me to the punch, I can do as well as he did at keeping up those numbers.

Don
Let me know if you need some help with that spreadsheet. I think there may be easer ways to make it work.

--Wag--

Cold weather here in Dec dropped me to 9th. Not too bad for an old fart. Let us know when you guys want us to give you our starting milage for the 07 challange. Been riding here in Jan so I'll get an early start this year! Congrats to the top 10, you guys are hardcore!
beerchug.gif

I just finished emailing the spreadsheet to USN05LE.

ME, "You have the controls"
USN05LE, "I have the controls"
ME, "You have the controls"

tounge.gif

Change of command ceremony is complete  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Back