Mileage Report (2008 'busa @ 23 months)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I haven't ridden much in the last eight weeks primarily due to the hooning around the countryside I've been doing...

My last eight weekends look like this:

Vegas
Sacramento
Phoenix
Chicago
Oklahoma
(Vinny's Wedding, local)
Vegas
Phoenix​

Anyway, not to make excuses, but I've hardly had a chance to ride with my local hoons...

So, here's where we are... :whistle:

Mileage 55000 (01NOV09).jpg

wow! that's awesome! any issues with the bike other than maintenance?
i should be asking you for regular maintenace:laugh: i have 10500 on mine and nothing done to it except oil changes and one set of tire, ONE HELL OF BIKE!

bought my 08 on May 29, 2009. 12,000 miles. with all these miles between all the SoCal riders its amazing we don't bump into each other more.

bought my 08 on May 29, 2009. 12,000 miles. with all these miles between all the SoCal riders its amazing we don't bump into each other more.

True story.

I was in Julian today and ran into a board member there.

Nice guy.

We didn't talk much, because he seemed in a hurry (we were at the Pie Shop; imagine that! :laugh: ). Anyway he knew who I was from the .oRg...can't wait to run into him again someday so we can go riding together.

:whistle:

WOW--I thought I was doing good with 17,000 miles. But then again we can't ride for 5 months!:banghead:

i am such a loser!

prior to putting the cover on , hope to get some miles next season!

small pic, says 810...

3mb3pb3ob5O65Pb5Sc99f6a79edb4e8da186b.jpg

Last edited:
Scar,

Who said Hooning was easy!?

Only 55,000 on an '08....Pathetic! Pick up the slack and go ride would ya!:poke:

:laugh:

True story.

I was in Julian today and ran into a board member there.

Nice guy.

We didn't talk much, because he seemed in a hurry (we were at the Pie Shop; imagine that! :laugh: ). Anyway he knew who I was from the .oRg...can't wait to run into him again someday so we can go riding together.

:whistle:

Pics of the pie or I ban you. :laugh:

Back