Mods Mods Mods

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
With all the Hub a bub over the clutch cover mod, I forgot to mention the other two mods I did..
smile.gif

1st off was the mirror extenders I bought from TXBusa05LE
should have done this mod awhile ago.. Now I can see whats behind me.. Thanks again TXBusa05LE

2000_Busa_089_640x480.jpg

Nice mod.

I remember someone posting a Busa with ZX-14 mirrors. They extend further out allowing him to avoid looking at his elbows. They actually looked pretty good.

He did mention his bike lost 5 to 7 horsepower though.
all_coholic.gif

The other mod is a 18 tooth sprocket from Charles (streetntrack) what a difference it made.. my speedo meter is dead on now as I checked with my GPS.. lost a little git up and go but oh well its just the change I wanted.. Thanks to Semi for the Idea and Charles for the sprocket..

Its behind that there cover.. I also stripped and put a little polish on her..

What I really need is a BILLET one if anyone has one laying around for donation..
wink.gif

2000_Busa_113_640x480.jpg

(dantheta2man @ Aug. 28 2007,10:20) wow aswome, how much do those go for???
I think on ebay 50 bones.. I got mine from TXBusa05LE a lot cheaper though..
wink.gif

(dantheta2man @ Aug. 28 2007,10:20) wow aswome, how much do those go for???
Give PMR (Pro Machining) a call.

They are a Board Sponsor and carry the mirror extenders.
wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,08:26) The other mod is a 18 tooth sprocket from Charles (streetntrack) what a difference it made.. my speedo meter is dead on now as I checked with my GPS.. lost a little git up and go but oh well its just the change I wanted.. Thanks to Semi for the Idea and Charles for the sprocket..

What I really need is a BILLET one if anyone has one laying around for donation..  
wink.gif
Hey,..........a couple of great mods for function!! I'm ALL about FUNCTION!!! Looking at the side photo,....................where are the Buell pegs???
tounge.gif
Just kidding. LOVE mine!!

(GSX1300R-T @ Aug. 28 2007,13:24)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,08:26) The other mod is a 18 tooth sprocket from Charles (streetntrack) what a difference it made.. my speedo meter is dead on now as I checked with my GPS.. lost a little git up and go but oh well its just the change I wanted.. Thanks to Semi for the Idea and Charles for the sprocket..

wink.gif
Hey,..........a couple of great mods for function!! I'm ALL about FUNCTION!!! Looking at the side photo,....................where are the Buell pegs???
tounge.gif
Just kidding. LOVE mine!!
Would love a set.. Not in the budget, I'm just poor folk...
tounge.gif

Do you have a payment plan..
laugh.gif

thanks for the props on function..
wink.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,10:26) Thanks to Semi for the Idea
don't thank me bro...i got the idea from BusaWhipped, i just haven't gotten mine put on yet
beerchug.gif
i'm glad you like it though

the Budget Busa is lookin' good
race.gif

(semi @ Aug. 28 2007,13:35)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,10:26) Thanks to Semi for the Idea
don't thank me bro...i got the idea from BusaWhipped, i just haven't gotten mine put on yet
beerchug.gif
i'm glad you like it though

the Budget Busa is lookin' good
race.gif
Thanks Brother..
wink.gif

And thank you Dennis (Busawhipped)
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Just remember,, it doesn't matter whats behide you, just whats in front!!! LOL

And next thing on my mind is,,, its only money!!

But very cool though!
beerchug.gif

Back