Mods Mods Mods

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 28 2007,20:26) Just remember,, it doesn't matter whats behide you, just whats in front!!! LOL

And next thing on my mind is,,, its only money!!

But very cool though!
beerchug.gif
Thats right.. Only money..
tounge.gif

You know what my next mod is right?
cool.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,18:31)
(GIXERHP @ Aug. 28 2007,20:26) Just remember,, it doesn't matter whats behide you, just whats in front!!! LOL

And next thing on my mind is,,, its only money!!

But very cool though!
beerchug.gif
Thats right.. Only money..
tounge.gif

You know what my next mod is right?
cool.gif
I might?
rock.gif
??
laugh.gif

Most def, that screen iz tight, don't ask how I know
tounge.gif

What the hell Doc, did your rich uncle just pass or did you hit the lottery.
laugh.gif

I need a pair of those extender for my carbon fiber magical racining mirrors.
super.gif

Doc, check with suzuki4life for a heavy duty billet cover, its easy to polish to a chrome finish using 800 grit emery sand paper,water and elbow grease.

(Rhythm @ Aug. 28 2007,21:27) Doc, check with suzuki4life for a heavy duty billet cover, its easy to polish to a chrome finish using 800 grit emery sand paper,water and elbow grease.
Suzuki4life is not doing them right now he said look for used.. What do you know about these? link below
http://www.kaotichobbies.com/products_slv.htm

And no my rich uncle is still alive..
laugh.gif

Thanks Ranman.. I be liken the screen for shore..
super.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 29 2007,03:10)
(Rhythm @ Aug. 28 2007,21:27) Doc, check with suzuki4life for a heavy duty billet cover, its easy to polish to a chrome finish using 800 grit emery sand paper,water and elbow grease.
Suzuki4life is not doing them right now he said look for used.. What do you know about these? link below
http://www.kaotichobbies.com/products_slv.htm

And no my rich uncle is still alive..
laugh.gif

Thanks Ranman.. I be liken the screen for shore..
super.gif
Kevin (super Kaos) is cool people.
beerchug.gif

Doyle, here is mine with a before and after photo. It took me about 2hrs to buff it out.

DSC02499.jpg

(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,11:26) The other mod is a 18 tooth sprocket from Charles (streetntrack) what a difference it made.. my speedo meter is dead on now as I checked with my GPS.. lost a little git up and go but oh well its just the change I wanted.. Thanks to Semi for the Idea and Charles for the sprocket..

Its behind that there cover.. I also stripped and put a little polish on her..

What I really need is a BILLET one if anyone has one laying around for donation..
wink.gif
I did the same thing by going down two in the rear, however as I go north of 70 MPH I start to see a small error. I think at 100 I'm off a little over 1 MPH. I need a rear tire too, so that might help.

For legal travels I'm dead on too.

Your bike looks great
bowdown.gif

Thanks Robert..

Ty I'll probably get the Kaos one from Kevin.. And do all the polishing over the winter.. All my aluminum needs to be done again or Chromed..
tounge.gif

2000_Busa_134_640x480.jpg

(DR1300R @ Aug. 30 2007,11:12) Thanks Robert..

Ty I'll probably get the Kaos one from Kevin.. And do all the polishing over the winter.. All my aluminum needs to be done again or Chromed..
tounge.gif
Chromed, just have everything painted to match the paont and lines of the bike. See ya soon. Hope to meet your pops.

Chromed, just have everything painted to match the paont and lines of the bike. See ya soon. Hope to meet your pops.

Hey Robert never thought about that.. Might be an idea though.. MMMM..
Yes Pappy will be there he's meeting up with Jet Li and they are riding up together..

(DR1300R @ Aug. 30 2007,08:20) Chromed, just have everything painted to match the paont and lines of the bike. See ya soon. Hope to meet your pops.

Yes Pappy will be there he's meeting up with Jet Li and they are riding up together..
And sleeping together from what I've heard.
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Aug. 30 2007,11:00)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 30 2007,08:20) Chromed, just have everything painted to match the paont and lines of the bike. See ya soon. Hope to meet your pops.

And sleeping together from what I've heard.
laugh.gif
SHOCKED.gif
jump9.gif

Back