Ms. Semi's new gear

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
her new gear came in yesterday evening so i went over to her house after i got off work this morning and bribed her out of bed with some fresh baked doughnuts (sorry, there aren't any pics of them as they all disappeared very quickly
whistling.gif
)

anyway, we got her an HJC AC-12 Yikes III helmet, a Joe Rocket Women's Trixie Leather Jacket, Icon Merc Long Gloves, and Oxtar TCS Evo RX Boots and are still looking for a pair of good pants...i want to make sure my baby is protected if things ever go wrong
beerchug.gif

this is the first time she has ever had motorcycle gear (brand new rider) so getting her into it was fun to say the least but she was a real trooper...i told her that the more she wears it, the more comfortable it will become, it isn't supposed to fit like baggy shirts and Vans tennis shoes...i can't wait to get her on the back of Lucy and ride with some of you guys soon
beerchug.gif

IMG_1912__Large_.JPG

beerchug.gif

showing off her new boots (or threatening me with what she was going to do if i posted these pics
laugh.gif
)

IMG_1915__Large_.JPG

she said to tell you all that this is what she feels like doing after riding with me
laugh.gif

IMG_1913__Large_.JPG

Looks good Colin, we got Juli's pants at motorcycle-superstore.com in the closeout section.
beerchug.gif

Her gear looks great ! Does she ride with no pants ?? You better get her some !! Check out new enough .com also for closeouts.

Her gear looks great ! Does she ride with no pants ?? You better get her some !!  Check out new enough .com also for closeouts.
laugh.gif
good one...i just need to find her some good leather riding pants to go over her jeans...i got all of this at newenough.com, they are great people to deal with and everything except the gloves was on closeout or in the bargain basement...excellent deals
beerchug.gif

Excellent! Gotta love gear. She might want to consider wearing the boots around the house (and the pants when the come in). They'll break in a lot faster.

+1 on newenough. Have to check out MC Superstore. Never heard of that one before.

--Wag--

Excellent!  Gotta love gear.  She might want to consider wearing the boots around the house (and the pants when the come in).  They'll break in a lot faster.  

+1 on newenough.  Have to check out MC Superstore.  Never heard of that one before.

--Wag--
that's what i told her, if she would wear them a little while each day, it would a)help break them in and b)help her get used to getting her gear on and off so she doesn't look like a newbie (no offense intended
laugh.gif
) when she is around other riders
beerchug.gif

Is she accompanying you to the Bash?

Back