Ms. Semi's new gear

Thanks for protecting the Ms...

Now only more would take care of their partners that ride on the back... only if they don't ride that often...

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
I wish I had gloves that good.... Very good of you to look after the Mrs like that... Now you can add "biker babe" to your list of play nights
whistling.gif

thumb_up.gif

I was wondering about her too. Thought you were the perminent bachelor....

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
 I wish I had gloves that good....     Very good of you to look after the Mrs like that...  Now you can add "biker babe" to your list of play nights  
whistling.gif
Ummmm.... It's Ms.not Mrs. unless you know something I don't.
wowold.gif
 Just kidding!
tounge.gif
ooops... my mistake...  just figured who could love a guy like that other than a wife or mother...
laugh.gif
Well, I am a mother, just not his mother.
ThumbsUp.gif

thumb_up.gif

Thanks for protecting the Ms...

Now only more would take care of their partners that ride on the back... only if they don't ride that often...
i agree
thumb_up.gif
i don't understand how someone could put a person they care about on the back with less protective gear than they wear themselves

I was wondering about her too. Thought you were the perminent bachelor....
Hmmmm....there must be something about me to change semi's ways huh! I wonder what it could be?  
rock.gif

whistling.gif
she lets me do my thing, hasn't said the first bad thing about Lucy, and trusts me...i would be an idiot to pass up that combo

don't tell her but i'm getting the better end of this deal
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
 I wish I had gloves that good....     Very good of you to look after the Mrs like that...  Now you can add "biker babe" to your list of play nights  
whistling.gif
wowold.gif
 Just kidding!
tounge.gif
ooops... my mistake...  just figured who could love a guy like that other than a wife or mother...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now that is funny on way too many levels...i have two ex-wives and my mother doesn't love me all that much sometimes either
laugh.gif
apparently, i can be difficult to put up with at times
whistling.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
whistling.gif
wowold.gif
 Just kidding!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now that is funny on way too many levels...i have two ex-wives and my mother doesn't love me all that much sometimes either
laugh.gif
apparently, i can be difficult to put up with at times
whistling.gif
No, not you. Better keep ahold of this one... HARD TO FIND A GAL THAT DOES NOT GET JEALOUS OF A BUSA!!! If it happens Luci can stay at my house. My Busa is 1200 miles away...

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

Back