Ms. Semi's new gear

What does my Busa have t do with this Fate
rock.gif

sounds like Fate is missing his baby and is going to come and take yours...i'm glad he knows the way to your house and not mine
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
 I wish I had gloves that good....     Very good of you to look after the Mrs like that...  Now you can add "biker babe" to your list of play nights  
whistling.gif
Ummmm.... It's Ms.not Mrs. unless you know something I don't.
wowold.gif
 Just kidding!
tounge.gif
ooops... my mistake...  just figured who could love a guy like that other than a wife or mother...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now that is funny on way too many levels...i have two ex-wives and my mother doesn't love me all that much sometimes either
laugh.gif
apparently, i can be difficult to put up with at times
whistling.gif
Who you???
sadnews.gif
Hmmmm....
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
 I wish I had gloves that good....     Very good of you to look after the Mrs like that...  Now you can add "biker babe" to your list of play nights  
whistling.gif
Ummmm.... It's Ms.not Mrs. unless you know something I don't.
wowold.gif
 Just kidding!
tounge.gif
ooops... my mistake...  just figured who could love a guy like that other than a wife or mother...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now that is funny on way too many levels...i have two ex-wives and my mother doesn't love me all that much sometimes either
laugh.gif
apparently, i can be difficult to put up with at times
whistling.gif
Wow, we must be brothers from different mothers, that sounds like me.
ohthedrama.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

Semi,  you and the Ms. going to come out riding with us Sat?
Unfortunatley, I gotta work but semi is off. He is more than likely going! Have fun!
peace.gif
Still the mystery woman.  
dunno.gif
i looked through the rides but didn't see one scheduled there or on the calendar...i'm ready to ride, all i need to know is who are we riding with and where and when to meet
beerchug.gif

hopefully, Ms. Semi can join us next time...things are looking real good for her being with us at Eureka Springs
thumb_up.gif

I was just showing my 5 yr old daughter everything that semi bought me. Her reply was, "But momma he didn't buy you a motorcycle."
rofl.gif
Then I wispered to her, "Your right, let's ask him why he didn't buy me a motorcycle too."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
race.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back