My Bling is Complete

Did you get your wheels shipped off

yea finally, the chrome shop should get them on Friday and ship me a set right away, with any luck i'll have them by Wednesday and on the bike by Thursday night, I hope to get out and ride with you again soon, we can get our shine on!!!And thanks again for the spools :bowdown:

That would explain the looks on my neighbors faces, ( 2 ) Police Officers, One across the street the other 3 doors down a Harley Guy and a widowed mom.

Oh yeah, hows that widowed mom look? :laugh: I've got a few upgrades planned for mine in the upcoming weeks also, waiting for some parts to arrive now. Anyway, the bikes looking as good as ever! Let's go riding, soon! :thumbsup:

Looks good. But way to much CHROME for me i wanna spend more time riding then cleaning!!!:poke: just playin wit ya.

Sweet lookin Demmym, Get your shine on, I went a compleatly diffrent route i went to all black now "TOOK THE RIM STRIPES OFF" painted the swing arm and frame Gloss Black along with the screens, it is total stealth now... im getting my seat back from Tobin today:cheerleader: and ill post pics tommorrow of her!!! I bet that ride freaks all the little kid out when they seeit... dont you like the look you get when you pull up to a stop light and people look at you like you possesed or something(with all the spikes):laugh:...GREAT JOB AGAIN!

Maybe you need a license plate to go with it now. "pheeris" :thumbsup:
She is bright. Congrats.

Oh and pick a night to fight with wifey when it is like 65 out. :whistle:

Sweet lookin Demmym, Get your shine on, I went a compleatly diffrent route i went to all black now "TOOK THE RIM STRIPES OFF" painted the swing arm and frame Gloss Black along with the screens, it is total stealth now... im getting my seat back from Tobin today:cheerleader: and ill post pics tommorrow of her!!! I bet that ride freaks all the little kid out when they seeit... dont you like the look you get when you pull up to a stop light and people look at you like you possesed or something(with all the spikes):laugh:...GREAT JOB AGAIN!

Cant wait to see the pics Bro.

I think some knee-cappers would be the "capper" for your bike. "It's so money it doesn't even know it." ???

Back