My busa was stolen

DetR6oit

Registered
Last night here in SE Michigan. Was in Royal Oak for bike night came back an hour later and it was gone. I assume it will never be seen again whole but figure I might as well post.

It is a solid black 07 VIN # JS1GW71A372107291

DSC_8918.jpg

sad.gif

Sorry to hear that.

Don't give your hopes up though. Not long ago another member's bike was stolen and retrieved a few days later. Keep your head up and fingers crossed.

My bike was stolen, and found 8 days later, with 3 other bikes. Keep your fingers crossed !! Do you think someone followed you home, from bikenight ?

Sorry for your loss........

NightCrawler is right.... Keep a positive outlook....
You never know what will happen........

Sad news man. I've been locking the fork and putting a disc lock on the rear rotor lately but still, 4 guys with a couple 2x4s can carry it off in seconds. Hope you get it back but if not, your next Busa will be even better!

Sorry to hear that... If you get another one, you should look into getting a Phantom Tracking unit. You would have your bike back by now and the theives would be in jail.

(Tango1300 @ Sep. 08 2007,04:58) Sorry to hear that...  If you get another one, you should look into getting a Phantom Tracking unit.  You would have your bike back by now and the theives would be in jail.
The Phantom Tracking System + RoadLoK means you might still have your Bike. Sorry for you Loss

I hate to hear that, Sorry man, I hate a thief more than anything in this world.

yea i need to get that on my bike, but it amazing we have so many low lifes in our country. I am sorry but if my bike got stolen and i find the person they are taking a bullet for the team.
guns.gif
sorry for your loses bro... hopefully you get that squared away!

F***in' thieves. Bike theft is pretty bad here in the sticks too, and unfortunatly bike night activities and "hangouts" seem to be where the scum go to look for stuff to steal. Keep your eyes open, been a few cases here where people have been driving along and seen their bike go by in the other lane with the turd that stole it still riding around on it.
Sad deal man, sorry to hear it.
sad.gif

now, when you get your '08 get all the above plus a Scorpio alarm so i'll signal your keyfob someone's messing with your bike and ..."suprizze suprizze"...

That really sucks. Did they take it at the bike night location or somewhere else? Do you have full coverage insurance?

(GSXcite @ Sep. 08 2007,08:46) That really sucks. Did they take it at the bike night location or somewhere else? Do you have full coverage insurance?
Yeah they took it at bike night and at least one other bike that I know of. I parked with a big group of us that went down there in a parking lot just behind the main street. Its an area that usually filled with bikes though since the whole area is a downtown area with bars and restaurants. It was kind of an off night and not as crowded as usual last night so I guess it was just enough privacy for them, or they were sitting there waiting the whole time for a target and watched us walk away first. I am just glad I hadn't really got in to moding it yet or anything, it was all still stock. I only got it a few months ago in may. I do have insurance.

While I was giving the report to the cops, another guy walked up saying his bike was gone. He had a GSXR 1000.

(Revolution @ Sep. 08 2007,08:06) now, when you get your '08 get all the above plus a Scorpio alarm so i'll signal your keyfob someone's messing with your bike and ..."suprizze suprizze"...
Yeah I was thinking about that a lot just wishing I had that, or would have been lucky enough to walk up on them.

Back