N. FLA, Central and south GA,....need a bike shop? look here

sweet tea man

Registered
If anyone in North Florida or central to lower Georgia is looking for a place to work on your bike, PLEASE consider Tifton Cycles. They were 80 or so miles from me and I heard about them from another member on here. They mount and balance the tires for free. I paid 289 for my Avon Storms, they got them in in two days, they brought ramps to the shop that day b/c i told them i might bring the bike in my truck due to the weather we had had(and i only had a good local place to load and unload....i have no ramps:( ), EVERY ONE of the guys in maintenence and parts were extremely helpful and just normal bike riders who love doing what they do. Exit 62 on I-75.

They noticed my rear brakes were really low came out and told me, showed me what was wrong, and they hooked me up(not free but i got a deal) with rear brakes. also went ahead and had them change my oil and swap me to Synthetic. So now I have Amsoil, New rear brakes, and Avon Storms, AND a new shop to do my work for me.

The head maintenence guy specializes in busas, and another one of the guys(older fella, about 55-60 i would guess) has been drag racing busas since they came out in 99. He kept coming out and BSing with me about drag racing, me going to the dragon for the first time last month, how new of an experiance it was for me , giving me tips in taking corners, how he agrees alot more of the younger crowd needs to respect the bike they are on and not thik they are a stunt rider....etc.

I have been into maybe 6 dealerships prior to this one. all just for random things and i have never been greated and treated like i was a friend in any of them. Most were either hard to talk to or tried to talk over my head. These cats made sure i was satisfied prior to me paying for anything.

Not to mention they had 2 new M109rs an M90, and a burnt orange and black zx-14, and an 09 black busa all on the floor:whistle:

I give them a 10 out of 10, and will be going back for any further work.

Last edited:
The guy your talking about is Mike. He used to road race years ago and is a very nice guy. We were there about just after lunch yesterday to get an air filter for my son's 600 honda. We saw the black busa and they also had a white one that a guy bought, kept it one week and traded it for a ducati I wish we could have met but I had no idea you were going to be there. They do have a very friendy staff and normally do all they can to please you. I'm glad you had a good experience with them and maybe we'll meet up there in the future. Have a nice day.

It's nice to hear of what sounds like a trustworthy shop. I was beginning to think the were a dieing breed...

D

you have to be trustworthy in south ga. That's the way we roll. Your word is your bond. I can call Tifton Cycles and tell them to order me something and there are no questions asked. They know even if I change my mind about the part, I will take it and pay them so they won't get stuck with it. Try Them and tell them Greg sent you. Sam is the parts manager and is very good. They have a good selection of bikes so check them out before your next purchase. We must have just missed you Sweet Tea. Maybe next time.

Back