Nascar fans

WE LOVE,ADDORE and CHERISH our Nascar !!!!!!
WE prefer when asked "who do you like", to answer , "most of them, and dislike a few.."
Georgia started watching few years ago and while working at Home Depot, followed Stewart..He is her Favorite, but has really come to see and like most all drivers as well.....
I have a hard time with favorites, been watching for 35rs I can remember(since I poopin in diapers) and what happens is new drivers come along, older drivers retire. To name one would be hard !!  

I will say we watch every race...every lap....and watch pre and post race shows, NO matter if our fav..recks etc....because its RACING...

sorry for the long answer
hijack.gif

Yea, we are Big Nascar fan,s here as well. Tammy roots for Kasey Kayne, and I like several driver,s. I guess you could say I,m a Hendrick Team fan, and with Dale on the team now, there going to be tough to beat.

i have lost so much intrest in nascar over the last two years, but i will pull for the bad boy of nascar..........tony stewart

im a big stewart fan but have lost alot of interest in nascar because of all the drama the last couple of years.

I have been a Mark Martin fan for years. As he will run a limited schedule this year, my horse will be local boy Carl Edwards. Carl is not only a great driver, he is a real nice guy. Mary and I are big NASCAR fans and have driven one of the pace cars several times at Kansas Speedway.

IMG00052.JPG

I've always liked the attitude and driving abilities of Kurt Busch since he came on the scene several years ago. But if I was a betting man, Tony and that Toyota look really good this year.

GO #24!!! as MUCH as i HATE JR, im glad to see hes finally done with all that DEI drama and now on a GREAT team that will teach him how to drive better. plus his interview after wining the shootout he seemed to have a whole different attitude.

GO #24!!!   as MUCH as i HATE JR, im glad to see hes finally done with all that DEI drama and now on a GREAT team that will teach him how to drive better.  plus his interview after wining the shootout he seemed to have a whole different attitude.
who got a driving lesson last night??
deadhorse.gif
GO JUNIOR
kickass.gif

Let see, I like most of them. Although I'm don't hate any of the Earnhardt's,I'm not a fan-boy ether. Hint,there is one or a couple/few? I consider undeserving POS's. Will that keep me out of trouble?

Hendrick motorsports is my facorite team. I have been a fan of Gordan for years and now that my 9 year ols son is watching more and more of the races with me he has started cheering for Jimmy Johnson. Now tht Jr. is involved with Hendrick the future is limitless.
thumb_up.gif

Fan
Against
Gordon

Me likey Dale Jr. and Stewart
bowdown.gif

And yes, I hate that Jr. is now teammates with homo Gordon

Back