Nascar fans

Big Michael Waltrip fan here. Met him once while he was driving the Wood brothers car. He was shocked anyone knew who he was in a public place. I'm also with dad though, pulling for Carl Edwards.......

Fan
Against
Gordon

Me likey Dale Jr. and Stewart
bowdown.gif

And yes, I hate that Jr. is now teammates with homo Gordon
Sambusa, here`s the real thing right fron Dover...
jump9.gif

Dover_2006_074.jpg

Man I really want to see Dale Jr. have a good year. Next in line would be Mr. attitude Tony Stewart.

GO #24!!! as MUCH as i HATE JR, im glad to see hes finally done with all that DEI drama and now on a GREAT team that will teach him how to drive better. plus his interview after wining the shootout he seemed to have a whole different attitude.
who got a driving lesson last night??
deadhorse.gif
GO JUNIOR
kickass.gif
ur right.. how many wins did jr have last year.. how about the year before?? hell, whens the last time JR won a championship?? HELL, whos past Sr in most wins. wasnt #8.. err. #88.

GO #24!!!   as MUCH as i HATE JR, im glad to see hes finally done with all that DEI drama and now on a GREAT team that will teach him how to drive better.  plus his interview after wining the shootout he seemed to have a whole different attitude.
deadhorse.gif
  GO JUNIOR  
kickass.gif
ur right.. how many wins did jr have last year..  how about the year before??  hell, whens the last time JR won a championship??   HELL, whos past Sr in most wins.  wasnt #8.. err.  #88.
I have no problem admitting that I hate Gordon because he is a pretty boy and wins way too much.
guns.gif

I'm a Petty fan myself..... Richard Petty....
laugh.gif
I like his hat and his mustache!!

I got burnt out on Nascar at an early age when all we had was ONE TV in the house and 4 channels and my dad monopolized the TV ALL DAY with pre race commentary, all day racing, and then post race analysis.....

Now I just tell him to tell me when the wrecks are so I can come watch the replays.

I'm a Petty fan myself..... Richard Petty....
laugh.gif
I like his hat and his mustache!!

I got burnt out on Nascar at an early age when all we had was ONE TV in the house and 4 channels and my dad monopolized the TV ALL DAY with pre race commentary, all day racing, and then post race analysis.....

Now I just tell him to tell me when the wrecks are so I can come watch the replays.
rofl.gif
Burnt out a looong time ago. Richard hasn't raced since 92
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

GO #24!!!   as MUCH as i HATE JR, im glad to see hes finally done with all that DEI drama and now on a GREAT team that will teach him how to drive better.  plus his interview after wining the shootout he seemed to have a whole different attitude.
deadhorse.gif
  GO JUNIOR  
kickass.gif
ur right.. how many wins did jr have last year..  how about the year before??  hell, whens the last time JR won a championship??   HELL, whos past Sr in most wins.  wasnt #8.. err.  #88.
i`m not saying gordon isn`t great because i know he is, i`m just saying that when jr gets his first cup(and he will) he won`t cry at the podium like a baby..i guess everyone likes the driver they can relate to?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Team Penske should be even stronger this year. We really ran well last year in the COT races.

Penske.jpg

Back