Neon Lights on a bike

Toggle switch !

Oppz, I meant a weather proof toggle switch .

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123770109 -->

How much do those threaded LED mounts cost that are pictured above. AI already have the LEDs (red and clear) but don't have a way to mount them.

milesbm
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.94

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How much do those threaded LED mounts cost that are pictured above.  AI already have the LEDs (red and clear) but don't have a way to mount them.  

I forgot, itz only been three years ago, but it didnt cost much.  Just go to Rat Shack and look where they sell their LED's.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123772129 -->

sledhead
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.80

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so you have to wire everything into one toggle switch?  Sounds like a huge job to me!  I dunno man!
[/QUOTE]

Dont defeat yourself, Playa ! You can do !  It very simple just use a 12 gauge wire hooked up to the positive side of your  parking brake light extending it to the front most part of your bike while capping it off so that you dont short the parking brake fuse.  Then attach the positive lead of each LED  to that 12 gauge hot wire  while you attach the neg lead of the LED to the closes ground on the bike.  Also step up the fuse rating on the parking light because of the added amp draw, if you do this, then the fuse will pop on your azz whenever you hit the brake lever.
For example if its a 5 amp fuse  then change it to  a 10 amp and if its a 10 amp fuse, then step it up to a 15 etc.

Nuttn to it , but to do it  !

afro.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123772211 -->

Rhythym, those LED's look tight bro! I've been wanting to do that to my bike for awhile now....but no cash for a kit. Maybe I'll try the home made way, still not sure I understand how though....any websites on the subject anywhere?

Rhythym, You the man for shore.. Don't dought him jus' listen and learn..
wink.gif

Monty
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.44

Rhythym, those LED's look tight bro! I've been wanting to do that to my bike for awhile now....but no cash for a kit. Maybe I'll try the home made way, still not sure I understand how though....any websites on the subject anywhere?
[/QUOTE]

I'll school you when I get settled in on Fri eveing at the MeetnDrink
super.gif

C'ya there Playa !

Ty

DR1300R
Burning Copper

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.19

Rhythym, You the man for shore.. Don't dought him jus' listen and learn.. [/QUOTE]

Nah PimpJuice, I was the man last week, its you turn this week.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back