Never Again will I let anyone else work on my bike

If we can help out let me know, we see many bikes from the PA area.
thumb_up.gif

That's why I try to do everything myself unless it's way beyond my ability. I don't think my standards are especially high but things just need to be correct. Others just don't seem to have any standards at all or the sad reality is.....they are too stupid to even know that they are messing things up. If rookies are going to be hired by this guy then he needs to check and double check everything before it leaves the shop!

My wing man has a ZX-12R. Dropped it at the chromer for rearsets and brake calipers to be chromed. The chromer has had it for 2.5 months!! Yes 10 weeks. Seems he can't get the front brakes to bleed now. They have spent weeks trying to blame everyone while it seems no one is trying to fix the issue.

I will find out tomorrow who the guy is, and will try to post it here if I find out.

This is simply amazing. There is a lot more to the story, I just don't want to post too much until I know the entire story.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Unless it goes beyond this, I do all my own work. LOL
Kick ass bike BTW, Looks great,isn't that the fastest color too?

frame.jpg

That is why I do ALL my own work, I made the mistake of not doing my own paint work(to save time)... And it is crappy by my standards, and it cost alot...

I guess u know better. I know if it were me....that would be the LONGEST and WORST day of their life
firedevil.gif
. Good to see u got her running and stopping
thumb_up.gif
maybe 5yrs ago but now,i just let things go because once I get started I usually dont know how to turn it off,some things just arent worth it.Im guessing those anger management classes I HAD to do have something to do with it.its all good though.
Dog that aint all good...thats ALL BAD. Nobody should have to absorb that kinda s**t...if you call those guys friends you need better friends. Dump those loser as*sh*oles like a handful of crap
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
I respect you trying to get your anger under control...I suffer from some anger management issues myself as you can tell from this post
laugh.gif
winkold.gif
But sometimes getting mad is the RIGHT thing to do...and this is one of those times. At least you laid there name out so others will be warned, and maybe some carma will come back to bite them
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
You really need to let them know whats up so maybe they won't keep screwing others and continue to help destroy what shred of respectability the VERY VERY VERY VERY few good shops still have. The last time I dealt with a shop I came within an inch of pounding the scraggly a*s*s drug addicted loser mechanics face in for a bunch of outrageous bs, screw-ups and lies. The owner took VERY good care of me and the druggie vanished. Good thing for him. You can't go through life being afraid of your temper. I LIKE my temper...when I control it its a very effective way of taking care of things in the quickest, most satisfactory way. Just go off on them a little, but remember to leave it at the shop when your done..and no jail time
winkold.gif
thumb_up.gif
Getting older just means we learn to harness our anger better and more constructively...it doesn't mean we have to hide from it
laugh.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

I guess u know better. I know if it were me....that would be the LONGEST and WORST day of their life
firedevil.gif
thumb_up.gif
maybe 5yrs ago but now,i just let things go because once I get started I usually dont know how to turn it off,some things just arent worth it.Im guessing those anger management classes I HAD to do have something to do with it.its all good though.
Dog that aint all good...thats ALL BAD. Nobody should have to absorb that kinda s**t...if you call those guys friends you need better friends. Dump those loser as*sh*oles like a handful of crap  
thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif
I respect you trying to get your anger under control...I suffer from some anger management issues myself as you can tell from this post  
laugh.gif

winkold.gif
 But sometimes getting mad is the RIGHT thing to do...and this is one of those times. At least you laid there name out so others will be warned, and maybe some carma will come back to bite them  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
 You really need to let them know whats up so maybe they won't keep screwing others and continue to help destroy what shred of respectability the VERY VERY VERY VERY few good shops still have. The last time I dealt with a shop I came within an inch of pounding the scraggly a*s*s drug addicted loser mechanics face in for a bunch of outrageous bs, screw-ups and lies. The owner took VERY good care of me and the druggie vanished. Good thing for him. You can't go through life being afraid of your temper. I LIKE my temper...when I control it its a very effective way of taking care of things in the quickest, most satisfactory way. Just go off on them a little, but remember to leave it at the shop when your done..and no jail time  
winkold.gif

thumb_up.gif
 Getting older just means we learn to harness our anger better and more constructively...it doesn't mean we have to hide from it  
laugh.gif
haha,you must be in your 20's,arent you?becuse you sound like i used to. but after countless times in front of a judge,some time in county,paying medical bills for broken legs,arms,faces..it isnt worth it,the only time i let my anger work for me is to protect myself,wife and kids,other then that,Fuk it,just isnt worth it to me.esp over something like poor workmanship!

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

..it isnt worth it,the only time i let my anger work for me is to protect myself,wife and kids,other then that,Fuk it,just isnt worth it to me.esp over something like poor workmanship!
+100
clap.gif
I wouldn't ever let those guys work on your bike again, and I'd let the owner know you are unhappy, but freaking out never helps anything. It took me to my mid 30's to finally learn that lesson.

..it isnt worth it,the only time i let my anger work for me is to protect myself,wife and kids,other then that,Fuk it,just isnt worth it to me.esp over something like poor workmanship!
+100    
clap.gif
  I wouldn't ever let those guys work on your bike again, and I'd let the owner know you are unhappy, but freaking out never helps anything.  It took me to my mid 30's to finally learn that lesson.
+200
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif
laugh.gif

winkold.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
winkold.gif

thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
haha,you must be in your 20's,arent you?becuse you sound like i used to. but after countless times in front of a judge,some time in county,paying medical bills for broken legs,arms,faces..it isnt worth it,the only time i let my anger work for me is to protect myself,wife and kids,other then that,Fuk it,just isnt worth it to me.esp over something like poor workmanship!
I have to say then Dog your a better man than me
thumb_up.gif
.....I still couldn't handle the situation like you....and I'm quite abit over 20
wowold.gif
laugh.gif
winkold.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

winkold.gif

Totally agree on doing your own work on your bike. Its your baby to a mechanic, its just another bike.

How bout this. Iam 65 and feel 2wheels2live is right. What if he or his wife gets killed because of some crap work from some kid?Wouldn't it be worth getting upset to prevent that? This crap of being politically correct and not raising hell is the reason this contry is in the mess its in. You youngsters just stay laid back and don't let anything bother you untill your working for some rag head.I spent 38 yrs. with the military winning the cold war and you guys won't even stand up for your own rights.God help us.
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back