NEW auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The member John C has graciously donated a set of custom Hayabusa Frame Sliders. He makes these himself. Other board members can attest to the quality and workmanship that goes into his work. He does bar ends and other cool stuff.

These sliders are made from 6061 T6 Alluminum and polished smoother than Pacman's genital area.

John will answer any questions you may have.(about the sliders,not Pacman)

These look way cool. Unique half turn removability.

Bidding starts at 75.oo

usual rules....blah blah blah.

s1.jpg

these look very cool. John ships fast. This is the usual risk-free auction again. Bid with confidence.Rubb holds the high bidders funds until they have received and are totally satisfied. Then, and only then, the funds get forwarded to the Org.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WAHOOOOO....I LOVE THIS PLACE</span>

s2.jpg

thanks John,and please feel free to post up all yer contact info for yer business.

Nice donation. VERY NICE.(again)

s3.jpg

Nothing ever moves Friday night. It usually takes the Monday to Friday crowd to get things moving.

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BUMP</span></span></marquee>

Nice product John. Too bad i'm going sliderless this time around.

I'll go $80,
would look sweet on my bike if I dont screw the install.

You guy's need to bid on this. Get the org some money. If the price is over $100.00 i will pay for shipping.

John used my bike & sliders as the prototype - his quality is unbelievable. I have the bar ends & spools to match.

You guy's need to bid on this. Get the org some money. If the price is over $100.00 i will pay for shipping.
Hey John, Hackabusa added an extra 25.00 bucks for shipping.So if you want to ship them,I'll cover those charges,or if you want to pay shipping, its all good.

Anywhich way,the Org made good dough....wahooo.

If you guys get togethewr by PM for mailing addy's and then let me know when items have been received.

thanks...RSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back