NEW ENGLAND

This Ride is Saturday 3-11.
I messed up the date in my original post.
Plus the gas station is a Gulf across from the end of the runway.

Ride meeting time and place have changed.
We will be meeting at the Dunkin Donuts on the Berlin Turnpike at 11- 11: 30 across from Hooters.
This is a more central location for all riders.

Beginning people showing up.
3 Busa's 14 bikes total I think .
HRJR we missed you today but don't worry tommorrow is another day and we will be riding again.

IMG_0285.JPG

i rode today t.d. but i thought you boys had a trip on friday? oh well, i'll catch up on one of your excursions sooner or later.
nick

Lots more Rides and Events being planned.
Next Big Ride will be April 8th followed by the start of the season part in Farmington, Ct at 4 p.m.
So pack something for the Pot Luck and stay tuned for updates.

Beginning people showing up.
3 Busa's 14 bikes total I think .
HRJR we missed you today but don't worry tommorrow is another day and we will be riding again.
Sorry for the no-show.  The McAfee fiasco sucked me into work (I'm an IT Manager).   I did get to take her out later on that day though.

Look forward to the next get-together.

Lots more Rides and Events being planned.
Next Big Ride will be April 8th followed by the start of the season part in Farmington, Ct at 4 p.m.
So pack something for the Pot Luck and stay tuned for updates.
timmy duck- i'm not working that day so i don't have an excuse this time. can you shell out some details? i'll probably consider this ride.

The McAfee fiasco sucked me into work (I'm an IT Manager). [/QUOTE]
Bean counters won't let you buy the good stuff? Nows the time to put it on the table...while the pain is still fresh.  
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142312593 -->

The McAfee fiasco sucked me into work (I'm an IT Manager).
Bean counters won't let you buy the good stuff? Nows the time to put it on the table...while the pain is still fresh.  
AAAssjani.gif
[/QUOTE]
We are sick of McAfee.  When you buy their products you unwittingly become "beta testers"  
mad.gif

I am looking at other A/V products, but I'm so busy with other projects that the research into another A/V product has been put aside for now.

Of course, there are the ever-present political issues with a change in A/V product...  
argue.gif

NO WORK TALK..........
This forum thread is about riding.
Next New England Ride.
Saturday March 25th.
Leaving Central Ct to ?
Future updates will be posted as they come in.

Ride Saturday March 25th.
Meeting Hooters in Manchester, CT.
Meeting Time 12 noon.
Destination TBA.

No one for riding today in all of New England ?
Ok, we will go without you......

Did a lot of nice stuff in Eastern, Ct.
Lunch at the Vanilla Bean of course.
Temps in the low 40's.
Everyone did about 175 to 200 miles total.

IMG_0342.JPG

wish I could have hooked up with you guys today. Still waiting for the shoulder to heal. I will keep a track on this thread and maybe make a ride next month. I am on the south shore of Mass.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143327687 -->

Back