New hayabusa Jacket

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
For those waiting for the color-matched Hayabusa Jacket for the 2005 bikes, I saw it at <a href="https://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=19161&cat=0&page=1">Oneida Suzuki<a> for $279.99.  Red/Black and Blue/Silver colors and looks nice.  Thought some would like to know.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108323321 -->

product_image.jpg

I like the jackets but I either need to trim down a lot or find one that doesnt have the hump behind the neck.... the one I found that fit, when I sat on the bike the hump kept hitting my head forcing me to look down...
sad.gif

but one day I hope to find one that fits right
cool.gif

I was looking to get one but......

...does anyone know if the inner zipper goes all the way around? I can't just have the 10" across the back, it needs to go all the way around the belly!
rock.gif

...does anyone know if the inner zipper goes all the way around?  I can't just have the 10" across the back, it needs to go all the way around the belly!
rock.gif
I don't think that it does, but I didn't really check that when I was at home. I can find out though.

I had a black and silver one that I sold on EBay....I really like dthe jacket, but it was too danyum hot!!! Hump didn't bother me none....I just pulled out the pad. All of them are removable (Shoulders, elbows, hump and back) Nice Blu and Sil jacket though.....would really match my Blusa.

...does anyone know if the inner zipper goes all the way around?  I can't just have the 10" across the back, it needs to go all the way around the belly!
rock.gif
The one that I had didn't. It was just a strip on the back....AGV says they will zip to almost all riding pants.....but no dice on the full waist zipper.

I have one ,bought it from Onieda it does not have a full zipper but is a great jacket...my girl friend says that matching the jacket to our bikes shows some fashion sense, t'h@ll with fashion sense it just looks good........

I just ordered the black and red with my 05 busa........I cant wait!!! The dealer here has a size 54 black and silver one that he cant seem to get rid of. He will probably make you a hell of a deal for a big guy. If you need some info, let me know, Ill see what I can do.

Back