New here.. just saying hi

Thanks all.. here's a pic when I first got it.
Right now she's naked in the back yard getting a full exhaust,air filter and PAIR blocks

IMG-20230611-WA0010.jpg

Welcome, great looking steeds you have there.....

Gotta love that old Gixxer.....they were an awesome bike and a great model year....

Thanks..she sure is..I only did a slip on on her because of th OEM titanium headers..I gotta put some work in to it since somebody backed into it while I was parked..broke front fender,nose and I have a leaking fork.

Thanks..she sure is..I only did a slip on on her because of th OEM titanium headers..I gotta put some work in to it since somebody backed into it while I was parked..broke front fender,nose and I have a leaking fork.
I see the damage now after you mentioned it....

Frickin' jackasses........

@sixpack577 will be along shortly I reckon as he is elbow deep in restoring his...

Same here lol.. but working on the busa right now.

I get plenty of people trying to buy it from me.. answer it's been always NOT FOR SALE since 08 lol
When I was selling off my fleet....I must have put the prices too low because some of the buyers were tripping over themselves coming to get the bikes..

I can't remember what I sold my '02 Gixxer for off hand but I had several calls on it and sold it for the exact price I was asking with zero bartering....the guy couldn't load it in his trailer fast enough....

The guy that bought both my '85 Gixxers travelled 6 hrs one way for them and never batted an eye at the price.....

I just wanted to clear out my garage....

I kept 2 bikes and each and every buyer who came wanted them as well.....

Back