New member/Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday Adam and welcome to the org. Don't worry we wont hold it against you that you are related to Blanca... hehehe

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:welcome: and a late Happy Birthday.:cheerleader: I want to see you posting:rulez: I'm sure you have plenty of questions.:laugh:

Yes he does, many! What he keeps asking me is to promise to buy him a Green bike like my friends Kawisaki :) :banghead:

Thanks all for the well wishes. I read every one to him. He's excited to be a member of something. Keeps bragging to his sister he's a member and she's not nanny nanny boo boo :)

Just checking in. Long time. Dad asked me to.
I graduated high school a week or two ago and am already enrolled in college. He first joined here I guess I was small?
Anyway here’s a grown up pic to keep this thing going. I’ll be 18 in August too!
04262332-9F9C-41C3-AA08-E57A03036BB9.jpeg

Wow, not gonna lie, one of the coolest threads I've seen on this site. Oh and happy bday Adam.
It gets better. He turned 18 yesterday. We took a 'why not' ride down to the Keys. I'm 2hrs north so it's easy to hop and skip.
Went to No Name Pub for a world famous pizza, south to touch the beacon and then lazily home. Cool day in the middle of a lingering Storm Debby.

'I turned 18 at the No Name Pub with my Pop'
IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0101.jpeg

This 'point' is a tourist destination. Off to our right there was a huge line of cruise passengers and others who drove or came alllllll the way to Key West to 'get the pic'. Meh we just ran out in the road and took a quick one. Can go back next week! Ha!
IMG_0120.jpeg

Saw some Key Deer and NO we did not feed them any leftover fries from the Pub. :)
IMG_0103.jpeg

Been off for a few days so I had my Keys scruff on to fit in.

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

Look at the size of the Marlin he caught on his lil Debbie zebco!
IMG_0029.jpeg

Hahahahah

Ha!

Last edited:
Back