Met a guy in NC yesterday that had the chrome frame covers on his 08 & they really looked good.

The link was posted here on the ORG, will see if I can find it for ya.

Someone call the wahhmbulance.   Not every post gets answered, it happens.  Doing a search helps.  Click the search button up top.  

I don't mean to sound negative, but you need to take the initiative to do more research on your own if you can't get an answer here.  This is a great site and just because we all didn't stop what were doing to help you, doesn't make it a bad one.

I hope you stay and meet people. There's a wealth of knowledge on here. If you have any questions about the Busa you can shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.

Sorry I missed your thread their man asking about frame covers. Then again I don't have them, an have never really shopped for them so even if I had seen it I may not have posted an just viewed it. Welcome to the forums and if you love your busa this is the one forum should stay on. I recently joined and have not even read 1/2 the stuff here but the people have been awesome here. If you thinking of a mod or having a problem with the bike start a thread cause a lot people here seem to have been tricking out busa's for quite a while and it would be silly not to learn from someone else's success an mistakes. oh yea! They post some nice pic's of bikes for ideas for your own machine
laugh.gif

I got 1 picture posted with my the help of my wife but can't do it again myself and I'm too embarrassed to ask her again sooo?
rock.gif

Welcome aboard, it can get a little testy in here. Mainly because it is hard to read a "sense of humor"

Many great people in here.

I received a call from a Suzuki rep in your region, seems the Alabama State Troopers want to put the Busa on patrol.
They contacted Suzuki thinking it was a factory conversion.
some how they found me?
If they get serious about it......ya never know.
Heck I can make a trip to Alabama.....

welcome.gif

Weekends most are usually riding and family time so take that into consideration.

welcome to the boards. let the questions marinate for a while. someone will get back to you. hang in there

WELCOME AS WELL...YOU WILL FIND GREAT PEEPS HERE AS WELL AS GREAT IDEAS....STICK AROUND YOU WONT BE SORRY....

Welcome to the board. You will not find a better Busa board on the net.

Thanks for all the new found support and 2nd family.......Yes I like the stretch it hasn't affected the handling . Busa159 dern thats all we need is the troopers riding Busa's they are already ticket crazy around here now!1

Back