new owner in Waco, TX

welcome aboard-good choice on the color, now when do we get to se it?

Waco, huh? I used to have an Uncle Dave that lived down that way.....he liked to stay indoors tho
all_coholic.gif

(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,10:29) Waco Texas......I love Waco.  "Lolitas" burritos are the best.  I got family in Robinson.

Welcome!
Dayum DD didnt know you knew of Lolitas.
beerchug.gif

(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,10:43)
(BlueHaya @ May 24 2007,08:41)
(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,10
super.gif
) Waco Texas......I love Waco.  "Lolitas" burritos are the best.  I got family in Robinson.

Welcome!
beerchug.gif
Lolitas Rocks.
When you make it out this way again let me know and it will be Lolita's on me. I was born and raised Waco.

(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,08:43)
super.gif
) Waco Texas......I love Waco.  "Lolitas" burritos are the best.  I got family in Robinson.

Welcome!
beerchug.gif
Lolitas Rocks.
Sound like I need to go to Lolitas and get a burrito I love good mex food.

(BlueHaya @ May 24 2007,08:44)
super.gif

Welcome!
beerchug.gif
Lolitas Rocks.
When you make it out this way again let me know and it will be Lolita's on me.  I was born and raised Waco.
Done deal......where are you now?

(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,10:48)
(BlueHaya @ May 24 2007,08:44)
super.gif

Welcome!
beerchug.gif
Lolitas Rocks.
When you make it out this way again let me know and it will be Lolita's on me.  I was born and raised Waco.
Done deal......where are you now?
Hewitt...connects to Waco

Hewitt......my wife ran off with some ole' boy from Hewitt.  I got unfinished business there
guns.gif

(rubber2burn @ May 24 2007,10:46)
(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,08:43)
super.gif

Welcome!
beerchug.gif
Lolitas Rocks.
Sound like I need to go to Lolitas and get a burrito I love good mex food.
Anytime your this way lets go.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Devil Dog @ May 24 2007,10:50) Hewitt......my wife ran with some ole' boy from Hewitt.  I got unfinished business there
guns.gif
I can help you look him up
zzwhip.gif

Sorry to jack your thread Razor.....its something about Waco that brings friends together.

(BlueHaya @ May 24 2007,08:52) Sorry to jack your thread Razor.....its something about Waco that brings friends together.
no worries bro...I sent you a PM about the meet, will do my best to make it.

I've lived here for almost 3 years...where's Lolitas?

Glad to hear you are going to try and make it razor here ia a liitle icing on the cake for you I have about $3000 in stuff we are raffling off so if that help you at make up your mind come on man
laugh.gif

DD sound like you need to take some leave Bro and come to the Meet n Greet here in Texas as well what do you say Marnie
guns.gif

(rubber2burn @ May 24 2007,08:59) Glad to hear you are going to try and make it razor here ia a liitle icing on the cake for you I have about $3000 in stuff we are raffling off so if that help you at make up your mind come on man  
laugh.gif
cool...but I just found out my wife's the maid of honor for an old friend's wedding...not sure if I can convince her to let me slide, but I will try. Its her birthday this Sunday, so if I buy her something nice maybe I can go...any recommendations? BTW: she's pregnant so I can't buy her a bike yet.

(razorshark @ May 24 2007,10:55)
(BlueHaya @ May 24 2007,08:52) Sorry to jack your thread Razor.....its something about Waco that brings friends together.
no worries bro...I sent you a PM about the meet, will do my best to make it.

I've lived here for almost 3 years...where's Lolitas?
1911 Franklin

Sound like you might need to Pull the BIG GUNS out for this one THINK BIG F'ING DIAMONDS and alot of this  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
on your part so it hurt as bad when you buy the BIG F'ing DIAMONDS

all_coholic.gif

ok pics added...

need some help, I went to the local motorcycle dealership and those guys always piss me off, that's why I purchased my bike in San Antonio. I went in looking for a Scorpio alarm and they tried to sell me the base model for $359. Um, no...then I asked how much installation would be...they said they couldn't give me a price because they never installed one before on a Hayabusa, but I could leave it with them for a day and pay for it tomorrow.

Screw that...so I just bought the adaptor harness. What model of Scorpio should I get? Can I install it myself? Thanks in advance...

Back