New PCIIIr Best Deal

Glad you guys got yours. Let us know how thery are working. i am shocked that some people get the price and some don't? Any body talks to them ask them would you.

Here is the deal with Bells according to the Parts guy. They where getting a great deal ordering PCIIIr's through Hayabusa.org(I didn't know Hayabusa.org was a company). They are no longer getting the PC's from Hayabusa.org but are selling them for the price mentioned in one of the quotes above. The price is still ten times better than any for sale price that I have seen.

(Feeling good about himself for getting it 259 to the door.
tounge.gif
)

Here is the deal with Bells according to the Parts guy.  They where getting a great deal ordering PCIIIr's through Hayabusa.org(I didn't know Hayabusa.org was a company).  They are no longer getting the PC's from Hayabusa.org but are selling them for the price mentioned in one of the quotes above.  The price is still ten times better than any for sale price that I have seen.

tounge.gif
)
What are they smoking Dupe? Still glad you got yours, however what are they taling about?

Here is the deal with Bells according to the Parts guy.  They where getting a great deal ordering PCIIIr's through Hayabusa.org(I didn't know Hayabusa.org was a company).  They are no longer getting the PC's from Hayabusa.org but are selling them for the price mentioned in one of the quotes above.  The price is still ten times better than any for sale price that I have seen.

tounge.gif
)
make sense nothing like a co. losing money.
yeah right
sound like B.S. to me

tounge.gif
)
What are they smoking Dupe?  Still glad you got yours, however what are they taling about?
According to the guy in parts, I was the last one of 4 to get it at that price on Monday.

tounge.gif
)
make sense nothing like a co. losing money.
yeah right
sound like B.S. to me
Call it what you want to but I have my receipt to prove it.
guns.gif

tounge.gif
)
What are they smoking Dupe?  Still glad you got yours, however what are they taling about?
According to the guy in parts, I was the last one of 4 to get it at that price on Monday.
what liars 4 left and still people getting them one month later. I am happy for the ones who got them at cost but I feel for the guys getting reamed for other stuff to make up for the lost
this is the facts you can not sell at cost and stay in bussiness (unless you are the US goverment)

Back