New Rider in the captains house

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
First let me say what a joy it was this morning watching my son with the bike. I need to once again tell you all that I am so grateful and humbled by your generosity. Evan knows that you guys got him the bike and you can expect a message in the future
type.gif

We had a ton of fun pulling this one off and here is how it went down. For the past week I have been hinting around about my son' s bicycle. He has a mongoose and he likes to ride it, I started asking him if he had been riding it and if he had any new tricks that type of stuff. I basically prepped him and had him curious as to why I was all of the sudden so involved with his bicycle riding.

This morning he started opening presents and the first one was a FOX jersey which we told him was for BMX, as the presents kept coming we had all of his safety equipment mixed in the lot and each time he got something he would keep telling me how he was going to do some "AWESOME and RAD" tricks.

He finally ended up with the whole gear thing and we told him we wanted to watch him do a couple of tricks on his bicycyle. The whole family, grandparents, little bother everyone went outside in the 12 degree morning and watched him ride around the house on his bike.

On the second trip around I opened the garage door and rolled his bike out onto the driveway... When he came around I asked him if he thought his gear would work better on this (pointing at the Honda) and he screamed!!!!! Pictures can only tell the true emotion of the story so I am posting a few for you all to see... Once again I want to thank you all for you incredible gift..

Cap

Looks like an awesome Christmas, Cap! You are right the pictures tell all. Your son looks overwhelmed! That's what this time of year is all about!

Thats really cool Cap, brought a tear to my eye. I can remember my 1st bike, a Suzuki trail hopper over 30 years ago..A memory your son will never forget.. Priceless.. Merry Christmas to all.

Somebody gonna be good all year now! Looks like everything worked out great for ya Capt. glad to hear it.

smile.gif
Man you made the Wife get all teary....
thumbs-up.gif
Very Nice...

Merry Christmas indeed...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Merry christmas  Captain and  to your  family   also a merry christmas, your  son  is  going  to remember it  for a long time:)

Merry Christmas Doug. I am very happy to be a part of this gift for you and your son. Atleast the weather was good for him. One year I got a dirtbike for Christmas but it was pouring down rain.
mad.gif
There I was brand new bike almost freezeing temps and I had to keep it parked. YEAH RIGHT
smile.gif
Out in the mud and rain with just a pair of sweat pants and a jacket to keep me warm. I was covered head to toe and my parents thought I was nuts but I was having the best time ever.
laugh.gif

I looks like you made a great choice. The bike is a perfect fit.

Way to cool Cappy, I like how you set'm up into believen he was only getting just a set of new skinz , then Whammm, unda door no# 2 he getz smacked with a new set of wheelz
laugh.gif

The expression on his face made my day too, thanks for sharing the happy moment with us.
wink.gif

Back